What's new

England humiliate India with 10-wicket win

@KRAIT kaha hai be..........aunty ki Surf Excel khatm ho gayee hai lagta hai:

DOLLY AUNTY........:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tendulkar is making fool of him self..He is becoming a disgrace to the game.The man has soo much respect but he has no sense of knowing his time is over and time for golden shake hand.
PLus some of the over rated players who think they are bigger then the game should leave n give chance for new talent.Pujara is a great find there are hundred of young player waiting to grab a chance..
Same goes to pakistan..PPl like Afridi younis mishbah kamran should be kicked out..
He scored a half century. Look at other players who are not performing, why are you focusing too much on Sachin, You can't expect a person to be consistent every single time.

Sachin once said that why should he retire when he is at his peak form ? If he is at his peak form, then he can offer more to his team and his country and retiring at that time will be plain selfish. The day when he won't be able to contribute much to the team, he will simple retire.

Better look at other players who have rough patch in their cricketing career rather than just focusing on Sachin.

Look at his average. He can still contribute more. Even if he is not performing, he has guided many players in their career, like Virat Lohli, Yuvraj Singh which have become mainstay of Indian backbone. His experience and presence on the ground provide valuable support to youngsters. He also can give important tips to the captain about the opposite team.

You won't understand what does an experienced player like Sachin means to captain and other team mates. During WC 2011 Final, when Dhoni decided to come up the order, it was senior players like Sachin who supported his decision and this gave him confidence and removed all his doubts about his decision. We all know the result and match innings of Dhoni.

Ask the team members of Indian cricket team, how valuable is experience of Sachin. He can tell about every ground, every pitch, bowling attack, strategy of other teams as he has been playing against them for over two decades. This type of valuable information when given to players facing the ball in real time by the person on non-striking end or in dressing room is very valuable for the team.

He scored a half century. Look at other players who are not performing, why are you focusing too much on Sachin, You can't expect a person to be consistent every single time.

Sachin once said that why should he retire when he is at his peak form ? If he is at his peak form, then he can offer more to his team and his country and retiring at that time will be plain selfish. The day when he won't be able to contribute much to the team, he will simple retire.

Better look at other players who have rough patch in their cricketing career rather than just focusing on Sachin.

Look at his average. He can still contribute more. Even if he is not performing, he has guided many players in their career, like Virat Lohli, Yuvraj Singh which have become mainstay of Indian backbone. His experience and presence on the ground provide valuable support to youngsters. He also can give important tips to the captain about the opposite team.

You won't understand what does an experienced player like Sachin means to captain and other team mates. During WC 2011 Final, when Dhoni decided to come up the order, it was senior players like Sachin who supported his decision and this gave him confidence and removed all his doubts about his decision. We all know the result and match innings of Dhoni.

Ask the team members of Indian cricket team, how valuable is experience of Sachin. He can tell about every ground, every pitch, bowling attack, strategy of other teams as he has been playing against them for over two decades. This type of valuable information when given to players facing the ball in real time by the person on non-striking end or in dressing room is very valuable for the team.

Chk this out:

10 questions you wish somebody would ask Sachin - Analysis - DNA

+ he has been nominated to the RS for some constructive work, there is crucial vote on FDI in RS tommo, he'll not be there for obvious reasons. I mean if he still wants to play & can't give time to RS than he should had simply not accepted it in the first place, this could have given chance to one who want to take part in Parliamentary business, there are only 800 MPs for 1.2 billion people, so each seat counts.

Chk this out:
10 questions you wish somebody would ask Sachin - Analysis - DNA
+ he has been nominated to the RS for some constructive work, there is crucial vote on FDI in RS tommo, he'll not be there for obvious reasons, I am sorry to say but he has become a person who wants everything at the same time.
May be its the people who are asking to much from him.

People expect half century and centuries in every other innings otherwise they start questioning him. Look at his batting history, isn't he more consistent than Yuvraj, Dhoni etc.

May be its the people who are asking to much from him.

People expect half century and centuries in every other innings otherwise they start questioning him. Look at his batting history, isn't he more consistent than Yuvraj, Dhoni etc.

no more than cricket i m worried about another thing, pls chk my edited post.

no more than cricket i m worried about another thing, pls chk my edited post.
Did he know that he will be playing a cricket match when this vote will take place ?

If he leave the field for the vote, people will say, he should be with his team as his first duty is for playing for country.

Like I said, people won't let him go easily. Lets see how many of other 799 MPs will be present on the vote.

I can defend Sachin at every single point. But the point is, he doesn't have control over everything.

Tell me one thing, if he would have declined the RS offer, wouldn't people question his responsibility as Indian citizen first.

People would have said that he is selfish and he will play cricket and shoot for ads for money and personal gain rather than taking a responsibility of being a RS member.

Ek taraf kuan, dusri taraf khai.

You and I both know, people in India will find any point to bash anyone. Even Mahatma Gandhi is being ridiculed in this country.

:lol::lol:

man o man, india will see the historic day of defeat by english again after they left in 1947 :lol:

Manjul_Cartoon_271112editoon_england_beat_india_cricket.jpg

Manjul_Cartoon_271112irr_india_loses_cricket.jpg

People take pride in terrorist acts and killing of innocent civilians. Sorry state of mind. :D

amul-dhoni700.jpg

Amul, extremely prompt with its ad campaigns, never misses any contemporary issue. In its latest ad, Amul has taken a dig at India captain MS Dhoni for his demand for a turning pitch at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata, where India and England will play the third Test. Dhoni has been underfire from a section of media and former cricketer as well as pitch curator Prabir Mukherjee, who alleged Dhoni wants Test matches to end in three days.

Back
Top Bottom