What's new

Energy Marriage - Saudi Arabia and India

Turkey does it and everybody loves Turkey. China does it too. If you want go ahead, I mean to hell with Al-Aqsa Mosque right??

We Indians and Chinese are arch-rivals but when it comes to business we forget our every rivalry and we already have plan to increase bilateral trade to $100 billion by 2015. Many in Pakistan not all are unhappy with Saudis doing business with their arch-rival and I posted one video above about this un-happiness by a famous Pakistani security analyst.

We Indians and Chinese are arch-rivals but when it comes to business we forget our every rivalry and we already have plan to increase bilateral trade to $100 billion by 2015. Many in Pakistan not all are unhappy with Saudis doing business with their arch-rival and I posted one video above about this un-happiness by a famous Pakistani security analyst.

That is some serious bull crap!

no bro,india will throw out or side line the pakistan with in year from oic if we come.

dude you over estimate the use full ness of oic...its just a chai biskoot organization where ambassadors of some countries come on an annual vacation, put some resolutions and go back to their countries forgetting what happened....even saarc is more effective than oic..:lol:

so who do the arabs consider the bigger and more imminent threat - persians or jews ?

It's not Jews. Its Israel that we do not believe in its existence. Israel is a cancer and a plague upon our land. A bunch of Europeans who "Maybe" have a 2000 year old connection to this land have killed numerous innocent people just to take it. How do you expect us to feel about it?? Of course we are not like India we do not bow down to outsiders simple because they have a slightly brighter skin color.

Buddy, there is third example Lal Masjid seize i.e. desecrating the Mosque , are you expecting third face from him. Babri Masjid is India internal issue so why you expect people to interfere there. So, make propaganda out of it.

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

You are new member, that's why you are making such comment, just wait for a week on PDF. :lol:

1.Look, i don't consider Chinese people are our arch rivals. That's why that comment.
2. Even if we subscribe to idea of 'one china policy' and forget Tibet, China - (communist party+propaganda) = Great neighbor.

let's honestly look at our issues.
If china's policy of claiming territories on the basis of 'all territories Chinese "historically" possessed and the regions it occupied (Tibet) possessed belong to china' is abandoned., (and their ridiculous south china sea claim too) , we have no issues with them.

That's the main reason, they are maintaining client states in our neighborhood. Not for the access to the warm waters as many would like us to believe.

So arch rivalry? I don't think so.

we are your archrivals, but you were previously below noise level.

now that you want to bring attention to yourself, in a negative way, you will surely get it.

now that you want to bring attention to yourself, in a negative way, you will surely get it.

Get China and India occupied with each other and both Arm themselves according to one another>>Leaves the west with the ability to counter both and then while they both destroy each other the west retains global hegemony....I must say very smart move from the west. You know Arabs Historically fought Persians what a surprise they are at ti again. Chinese vs Indians oh look it is flaring again. If I am forgetting similar examples please let me know oh and what a coincidence they are all doing it while the west is neck deep in all kinds of trouble.

I quite like the condescending tone in that statement (Don't know if i shouldn't).

You honestly believe that India is going to lag behind you for a long time, don't you?
Anyway good luck with your 'teaching India a lesson' mission.

Get China and India occupied with each other and both Arm themselves according to one another>>Leaves the west with the ability to counter both and then while they both destroy each other the west retains global hegemony....I must say very smart move from the west. You know Arabs Historically fought Persians what a surprise they are at ti again. Chinese vs Indians oh look it is flaring again. If I am forgetting similar examples please let me know oh and what a coincidence they are all doing it while the west is neck deep in all kinds of trouble.

This is nothing new, they are using the Indian revenge mentality against us. We have done nothing new to provoke India but apparently, they now view every little mistake on our side as a mortal insult. If they continue to do this, we will be forced to use hard power to solve this noise problem.

We can't compare this to Persian and Arab conflicts. Both sides actively dislike each other for a long time. Most Chinese don't care about India before, but in the last 2 years, India has been drawing alot of negative attention to itself.

I quite like the condescending tone in that statement (Don't know if i shouldn't).

You honestly believe that India is going to lag behind you for a long time, don't you?
Anyway good luck with your 'teaching India a lesson' mission.[/QUOTE

India has great potential, but also so many limits that naturally constrain this potential and the worst part is, alot of these limits are self imposed.

Allah's Energy Marriage - Saudi Arabia and India
l
Written by John Daly
Saturday, 07 January 2012 14:54

The only question is, what took so long?

Saudi Arabia, OPEC’s leading oil producer and rising BRIC superstar India are deepening their energy ties.

India is seeking massive foreign investment of nearly $1 trillion over the next 5-7 years.

Where is such largesse to come from?

Well, on 5 January, at the at the 9th India-Saudi Arabia Joint Commission meeting in New Delhi, Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee proposed establishing a $ 750 million fund to be set up in cooperation with Saudi Arabia to develop joint of infrastructure, exploration and production of hydrocarbons with Saudi Arabia.

Mukherjee told his audience that the investment fund, "to be jointly set up by the Public Investment Fund, Saudi Arabia, and a counterpart Indian agency, needs to be given high priority as it is mutually beneficial."

As an indication of the high priority India sets on the investment fund, it represents 75 percent of the foreign investment that India is seeking.

750 million is not 75% of 1 trillion.:sick:

yeah its true too.......just annual dance party but since oic is oil rich so i said so.

not oic..but arab league is rich in oil and more specifically the gcc..we have good relations with them...;)

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

It's not Jews. Its Israel that we do not believe in its existence. Israel is a cancer and a plague upon our land. A bunch of Europeans who "Maybe" have a 2000 year old connection to this land have killed numerous innocent people just to take it. How do you expect us to feel about it?? Of course we are not like India we do not bow down to outsiders simple because they have a slightly brighter skin color.

lol dude....i have been in gulf and have seen the arbis worshipping the white man...almost all the hi-tech jobs in gulf is filled with white man/indians/pakistanis....so dont give that to me....and chill...there was no concept of palestine till 1920s.....

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

funny coming from an arab whose country has just concluded 30 billion arms deal which is primarily against the persian threat....it must be noted that they are of no use against the israelis...they just own u guys big time..:lol:

Turkey does it and everybody loves Turkey. China does it too. If you want go ahead, I mean to hell with Al-Aqsa Mosque right??

you are trying to discuss things seriously with trolls, it is simply jealousy and envy nothing else, we make jealouse haters squirm in their seats by our influence and power we make friends and brothers smile by them as well.

it is our money we invest it the way we see fit, if pakistan was secure and little developed in the industrial side we will invest ten times more in pakistan, we already spend billions of USD's every year to help pakistan and we don't get any thing in return, it is not even laons it is simply grants, to support pakistan and keep it a single country.

i'm pleased to be a saudi arabian really, every one in the world want to please us from the east to the west, even our enemies want to please us if they could, Saudi Arabia is defacto global power and one of the most influential countries in the world whether they like it or not.

funny coming from an arab whose country has just concluded 30 billion arms deal which is primarily against the persian threat....it must be noted that they are of no use against the israelis...they just own u guys big time..:lol:

What is your problem with Arabs?

You guys go over to the Middle East and the Gulf in the millions to work for them. Surely they can't be that bad if you guys are lining up to go there?

Back
Top Bottom