What's new

Elephant in the pakistan room!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Include the british and thenit will be three nation theory-

i appreciate your honesty- i hope all the indians remove their masks and come original-

thanks the british you are not under Muslim rule-
ironically if it wasnt for British you guys would have been the Torchbearers of two nation theory- :whistle:-

Muslim rule was almost over, Bahadur shah zaffer was getting pummeled from all sides, hence he bent over to the Brits - do not go by Pakistani text books - read neutral text.

thanks the british you are not under Muslim rule-
ironically if it wasnt for British you guys would have been the Torchbearers of two nation theory- :whistle:-

Distorted History taught in Pakistan. Maybe you shoud read up who was ruling India in 1760

While the satirical aspects are fine, though laughably puerile, the piece ultimately devalues itself by deliberately misrepresenting facts and avoiding intellectual consistency.

The fact is that Malsi shares the same DNA as other animals in the zoo and the game is -- always has been -- about who becomes top dog. The other animals are also engaged in this game since time immemorial; they have had their own periods of vicious conquest and domination. Many spread their tentacles through Imperial decree (His Imperial Majesty will be most pleased, wink wink, to see his subjects follow this beast).

In the context of the subcontinent, animals have come and gone. Some have swallowed up others, while others left the area to flourish (and conquer) other lands. Just because Malsi has won some latest rounds, it is fashionable to claim that Malsi is unduly vicious but history says otherwise.

Excellent rebuttal.

And the Mughal Empire would have still existed in Dehli some form

well Mughal empire already fucked up by Hindus , 90% of Indian subcontinent was under rule of Hindus , out of which 60-70 % marathas , 20-30 Sikh , remaining other Hindu kings Mughal emperor wasn't more than prisoner of Sikh and Marathas

Muslim rule was almost over, Bahadur shah zaffer was getting pummeled from all sides, hence he bent over to the Brits - do not go by Pakistani text books - read neutral text.

you don't need neutral sources just read history ........British captured Delhi/noth by defeating Maratha sardars and Sikh army not mughals . Mughal were Fossil during that time

Though I disagree with the authors point of view, every society needs people who can speak the unspeakable - I find it encouraging that this person has not been harmed in any way. Regarding his thesis - it is based primarily on personal prejudice.

Nuff Said.

Distorted History taught in Pakistan. Maybe you shoud read up who was ruling India in 1760

Where was india in 1760?- was india ever a single entity to be ruled by one ruler?-
you guys even have common sense?-

Where was india in 1760?- was india ever a single entity to be ruled by one ruler?-

well any way major part of India(80-90%) was ruled by Hindus in 1760 ..... 60-70% -Marathas and 20% sikh and others etc....

though it was "INDIA" .....it would be much better small but many Hindu countries instead of on country ....it's Culturally always one country it's not about rule thats why people used to call it "India" or Bharat.

Well wel my friend, India existed before 1760 too, Remember Columbus set off his sail to India, not just a piece of land which wasn't a single entity. He got lost and found America and called the people Red Indians.

BTW can you tell me any history book which mention Pakistan prior to 1900s. azn:

Pakistan came from Indian subcontinent, see what I mentioned, INDIAn sub-continent. :D:

it's cultural name which has no bounds of Rulers and sects ....

India is a common entity which ruled today's Afghanistan for almost 400 years during the time of Mauryan empire.

That time period is enough to say India existed as a single entity. Through out history India was controlled by some centralized power.

Well wel my friend, India existed before 1760 too, Remember Columbus set off his sail to India, not just a piece of land which wasn't a single entity. He got lost and found America and called the people Red Indians.

BTW can you tell me any history book which mention Pakistan prior to 1900s. azn:

Pakistan came from Indian subcontinent, see what I mentioned, INDIAn sub-continent. :D:

why Columbus , Alexander the great was wanted win "INDIA" and he reached up to border areas of "INDIA" but returned . which was 800-900 years before birth of Muhammad and 100-200 before Christ.

So basically according to the author, the whole subcontinent is a zoo and we are surrounded by animals.
@Topic, if Arabs or so called Malsi was so influential on our psyche, we would be swinging blades left right and centrer and some one would be pointing towards the author and shouting...."Give him a hand"... or maybe both. !!

well Mughal empire already fucked up by Hindus , 90% of Indian subcontinent was under rule of Hindus , out of which 60-70 % marathas , 20-30 Sikh , remaining other Hindu kings Mughal emperor wasn't more than prisoner of Sikh and Marathas

you don't need neutral sources just read history ........British captured Delhi/noth by defeating Maratha sardars and Sikh army not mughals . Mughal were Fossil during that time

So what do you think I am saying in my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom