What's new

Eid Mubarak message by Sir Imran Khan

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1150359_10151622327599527_1086682041_n.jpg

On this Eid I want to wish everyone Eid Mubarak. May they remain safe with their families.

I also ask all of us to remember and pray for all those who will not be able to share in the joy of Eid because of having their homes destroyed by floods or because they have lost loved ones in acts of terrorism.

I pray Allah strengthens in all of us the spirit of tolerance and understanding that our great religion Islam preaches and may Allah lead our nation to a renewed sense of unity.

Imran Khan.

EID Message by Chairman Imran Khan > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

you dont like sir title or you dont like him called sir?

He ain't Knighted by the Queen - Yet, nor is he deserving of 'Sir' something as a sign of respect when almost all others are exempted from it ! :unsure:

He ain't Knighted by the Queen - Yet, nor is he deserving of 'Sir' something as a sign of respect when almost all others are exempted from it ! :unsure:

...and we don't need the queen to knight Imran Khan a 'sir' for us... What's Pakistan's title for a man of Imran Khan's valour/calibre?

...and we don't need the queen to knight Imran Khan a 'sir' for us... What's Pakistan's title for a man of Imran Khan's valour/calibre?

When was the last time we addressed Quaid-e-Azam as Sir Muhammad Ali Jinnah !

Whose stopping you to call him Sir Quid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah? Who gave him the title of Quid?

Because I don't call anyone as 'Sir' except if they've been Knighted by the Queen or is my Teacher !

Back
Top Bottom