What's new

Eid e Miladun Nabi parade organized in Dallas

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
DALLAS: A chain of celebrations during month of Rabi ul Awwal are seen in Dallas as part of the worldwide celebrations. A number of Eid e Miladun Nabi events reflect the emotional sentiments of Muslims in love of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

A large celebration and a parade were also organized in this connection. A joint celebration where Mosques of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat including Madina Masjid, Mecca Masjid, Zia Ul Quran Masjid and Barkaat ul Quran Center organized the parade.

The parade was led by visiting Muslim scholar Dr. Jamil Rathore and participated by local Muslim leaders and scholars including Maulana Babar Rahmani, Mulana Siraj Ahmad Misbahi, Maulana Qari Fazl e Rasool, Maulana Umair, Maulana Hafiz Asad, Doctor Zafar Anjum, Ghulam Jangda and others.

A large number of women and children also participated in the event. The Parade participant toured the Dallas downtown where it ended at Dallas City Hall.

A number of Naat Khawan including Imtiaz Jan, Habib Ayub, Shah Jahan, Mamoon and Raza Ali demonstrated their love for Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by reciting Naats and Duroods throughout the parade route.

Dr. Jamil Rathore addressing the participants said that this love for Prophet (PBUH) would help us on the day of judgment.

He said that the praise of Prophet (PBUH) is performed not only in this world but also everywhere in the universe and the world is not complete without the praise of the Prophet (PBUH). He said the large participation of women and children in today's parade has performed the sunnat of women and children who welcomed the Prophet (PBUH) upon his arrival in Madina.

The Milad Parade was also addressed by Pakistan American Association of Texas (PAAT) spokesman Syed Fayyaz Hassan. PAAT is a representative group of Pakistani American's in Texas.

Syed Fayyaz Hassan while addressing the participants said that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) through his practice and teachings worked to create a perfect and a model society for all generations. He said PAAT is putting its efforts to follow the sunnat of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) to create a viable and responsible community of Pakistani Americans in North Texas.

The participant of the parade later performed Asar prayer at Dallas City Hall. Pakistan American Association of Texas (PAAT) spokesman Syed Fayyaz Hassan, Ali Rizvi, Minhaj Ul Quran Dallas organizer Dr. Mansoor Mian, Dr. Nasir Zaki and Hafiz Saim Zaki also participated in the parade.

Parades organizer Maulana Babar Rahmani thanked the participants who attended the parade in large numbers and made the event a big success. On the other hand the other large city of Texas, Houston also had an Eid e Milad un Nabi event hosted by Bazm e Mustafa Houston. Sahibzada Mohammad Rafiq was the chief guest and key note speakers of the event.
Eid e Miladun Nabi parade organized in Dallas - geo.tv

A whole bunch of these people would prefer China to the US, and would gladly aid the US enemies. This is partly the reason for China's rise, no dual loyalties.

A whole bunch of these people would prefer China to the US, and would gladly aid the US enemies. This is partly the reason for China's rise, no dual loyalties.

its because china doesnt do wars like US do to depend on their rise?

ever heard about rise of US on war policies, US kills humanity in order to profit from it

I always though liberal=safe and red=hateful/murderous, but apparently there are a lot of Muslims in conservative texas

So if a white person is anti war and against us policies, they're ignored and considered harmless hipsters while if a Muslim does the same they have dual loyalties?

Also, "a whole bunch" in an off topic context clearly shows you hatred deep down inside.
@Zarvan, would you allow a similar Christmas parade to go by your house?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dallas is not in Europe. Seems that madrassa education is paying off for you.....:lol:

Im sorry to inform you, the faux news stereotype is pathetic I'm sure your high quality edumacation forgot to tell you without these so called madrasah (which is just Arabic for school)Europeans had no chance navigating, or even building a worthy ship to get to America

Oh, resting on past glories gone 1000's of years ago. Fits you perfectly....well i guess at least you can claim something positive from the good ol' days since today obviously the madrasa product of today cannot tell the difference between two continents.

Nope, just reminding you how reality works. Faux news won't tell you this, but all madrasahs don't exist the way you think they do.

Nope, just reminding you how reality works. Faux news won't tell you this, but all madrasahs don't exist the way you think they do.

Are you an Arab? Or were you Invaded by them?

its because china doesnt do wars like US do to depend on their rise?

ever heard about rise of US on war policies, US kills humanity in order to profit from it

Bla Bla Bla...The point is China can attack any muslim country and earn the dislike of the entire muslim world, but not be touched in any way as long as the Han Majority agreess with the policy.

They have no significant muslims, Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese living among them ready to sabatoge the country they live in.

Thus China is a very efficient nation and has far more freedom to act than the US does.

Oh, resting on past glories gone 1000's of years ago. Fits you perfectly....well i guess at least you can claim something positive from the good ol' days since today obviously the madrasa product of today cannot tell the difference between two continents.

Were Arabs any good at sailing? From my knowledge it was the Vikings who sailed to the America's first and I doubt they had significant contact with some Arabs.

I always though liberal=safe and red=hateful/murderous, but apparently there are a lot of Muslims in conservative texasSo if a white person is anti war and against us policies, they're ignored and considered harmless hipsters while if a Muslim does the same they have dual loyalties?
Also, "a whole bunch" in an off topic context clearly shows you hatred deep down inside.
@Zarvan, would you allow a similar Christmas parade to go by your house?
Exactly. They won't allow other religions to follow freely but want their religion to be allowed as US, UK , India are democracy.

Hell, they are even demanding Sharia law in UK. They interrupt public meetings. While at the same time they talk about Beheading the Infidels, make fun of British soldiers. But if people come down to their level and make fun of Islam or Prohet (PBUH), they go on riots.

This is the hypocrisy. US is called enemy of Islam whereas so many Muslims live there and are much more safer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Were Arabs any good at sailing? From my knowledge it was the Vikings who sailed to the America's first and I doubt they had significant contact with some Arabs.

So there were hillbillies in Canada too? I guess you wife the fir tree didn't use enough maple syrup last night, eh?
Shipbuilding was an art and navigating using maps, stars and compasses just can't be compared to primitive longboats roaming the north pole aimlessly. Also it's a claim that some Vikings might have made contact with Americans, if they were such amazing sailors why didn't they go for a full scale colonisation?

Exactly. They won't allow other religions to follow freely but want their religion to be allowed as US, UK , India are democracy.

Hell, they are even demanding Sharia law in UK. They interrupt public meetings. While at the same time they talk about Beheading the Infidels, make fun of British soldiers. But if people come down to their level and make fun of Islam or Prohet (PBUH), they go on riots.

This is the hypocrisy. US is called enemy of Islam whereas so many Muslims live there and are much more safer.

The gist of your comment is agreeable, but you don't realise Muslims are more diverse than you think.
Also, the last line is kind of wrong, I know at least to Muslim families who are 100% patriotic but went to Dubai for the lower crime rate

Bla Bla Bla...The point is China can attack any muslim country and earn the dislike of the entire muslim world, but not be touched in any way as long as the Han Majority agreess with the policy.

They have no significant muslims, Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese living among them ready to sabatoge the country they live in.

Thus China is a very efficient nation and has far more freedom to act than the US does.

lol, i again reiterate my point, china's economy is based on their cheap labour and their economic policies where as US success is based on WW2, cold wars and iraq and afghanistan wars, i dont see US as a super power if US had based its rise on its economic policies, actually economic policies of US let it into recession, US actually pulled out of recession due to its dramatic war and their dynamic war industry which made it dynamic other wise US was actually a country which was sleeping, US robbed iran, iraq but supporting wars

you see UK and france too based their rise on robbing the wealth of their colonial states, UK robbed the sub continent and africa, france robbed their colonies

you see these trend has been all over europe, they became successful by robbing other nations and carrying out wars and killings, i dont see china did any wars and killings to support its economy, seeing their population, it had actually been much harder but still they didnt rob any country..

Are you an Arab?

we don't really make a big deal out of genealogies, but the basics are that people near the coast had extensive contact with Arabs, while certain Baluch and sindhi tribes are exact replicas of IVC facial features, though not all. Punjabis and pustuns are too complicated for me. In fact these are mostly guesses, like I said No big deal. Especially as I'm mixed ethnicity all four grandparent were from different parts.
What matters is that your puppet democracy puts forth every possible obstacle to progress for us.

The gist of your comment is agreeable, but you don't realise Muslims are more diverse than you think.
Also, the last line is kind of wrong, I know at least to Muslim families who are 100% patriotic but went to Dubai for the lower crime rate
Thing is because of few fringe elements in these countries, they have made life difficult for Muslims everywhere. Even Indian Muslims get annoyed because of this suspicion.

No Indian Muslim was involved in any terrorist attack against US, but Indian Muslims are looked in suspicion in US. SRk got frisked because he was Muslim.

Chinese people are much more stable and calm compared to you guys who would nuke any country you didn't like. When was the last time you saw Chinese saying "nuke [insert Muslim country here]"? On the other hand that's very common in the west.
But the most important thing is, us has a history of betrayal and conspiracy while the Chinese are more loyal.

In the end of the day, religion aside, we're better of being friends with china over the west. Perhaps even India in the future.

Thing is because of few fringe elements in these countries, they have made life difficult for Muslims everywhere. Even Indian Muslims get annoyed because of this suspicion.

No Indian Muslim was involved in any terrorist attack against US, but Indian Muslims are looked in suspicion in US. SRk got frisked because he was Muslim.

It's every Muslim, infant every victim of white racism to educate the world about Islam. You remember rhos a Hindu was killed recently right?

Back
Top Bottom