What's new

Egypt: 25 soldiers killed in Sinai Peninsula ambush

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
(CNN) -- Suspected militants armed with rocket-propelled grenades killed at least 25 Egyptian soldiers in the border city of Rafah, state-run Nile TV reported Monday.
Rafah, on the border between Egypt and Gaza, is the site of a key border crossing. In response to the attack, Egypt closed the crossing.
The assailants struck two buses carrying security forces in the Sinai Peninsula. At least two other solders were injured, Nile TV said.
Egyptian police wounded in protest Egypt in crisis
Sinai Peninsula is a lawless area that has been the site of frequent attacks even before Egypt's latest round of turmoil.
At least 500 people have been killed in the past week after supporters of ousted President Mohamed Morsy clashed with the military-backed interim government. Both sides blame each other for starting the violence.
Rafah, on the border between Egypt and Gaza, is the site of a key border crossing.
In May, seven Egyptian solders were kidnapped for six days in the Sinai Peninsula, a spokesman for Egypt's armed forces said.
CNN's Ian Lee contributed to this report.
Egypt: 25 soldiers killed in Sinai Peninsula ambush - CNN.com

RIP. Another country on the verge of a civil war!!

Hope this civil war will end soon. The number of Egyptians people has died in this conflict has escalated day by day though I do not know how the hell people can kill their own national people.
However I am sure that the situation will not be as bad as in Syria because the pro-Morsi protesters do not have that much arms and weapons. Hopefully this civil war will go on the same way as what happened in Turkey.

(CNN) -- Suspected militants armed with rocket-propelled grenades killed at least 25 Egyptian soldiers in the border city of Rafah, state-run Nile TV reported Monday.
Rafah, on the border between Egypt and Gaza, is the site of a key border crossing. In response to the attack, Egypt closed the crossing.
The assailants struck two buses carrying security forces in the Sinai Peninsula. At least two other solders were injured, Nile TV said.
Egyptian police wounded in protest Egypt in crisis
Sinai Peninsula is a lawless area that has been the site of frequent attacks even before Egypt's latest round of turmoil.
At least 500 people have been killed in the past week after supporters of ousted President Mohamed Morsy clashed with the military-backed interim government. Both sides blame each other for starting the violence.
Rafah, on the border between Egypt and Gaza, is the site of a key border crossing.
In May, seven Egyptian solders were kidnapped for six days in the Sinai Peninsula, a spokesman for Egypt's armed forces said.
CNN's Ian Lee contributed to this report.
Egypt: 25 soldiers killed in Sinai Peninsula ambush - CNN.com
i dont think that was done by militants it would have most probably done by israel to close the border with Eqypt and Ghaza.

R!P : ( to the dead of our Eggy friends.

My deepest condolence to you @Frogman @MooshMoosh @agentny17 @Mahmoud_EGY
اللة يرحمهم هما فى الجنة دلوقتى ان شاء اللة ماتو رجالة بيدافعو عن بلدهم

Last edited by a moderator:
اللة يرحمهم هما فى الجنة دلوقتى ان شاء اللة ماتو رجالة بيدافعو عن بلدهم

Thanks. I'm sure Egypt will get on its feet very soon, just give it sometime, and the situation will be fine.

be ready for more 25000 you flamed with islamic terror bomb :P

Back
Top Bottom