What's new

Effort to make Tejas more ‘Indian’

The whole management and organization of DRDO is nothing more than a chaos

It is and the forces sometimes want too much out of indigenous development, but that doesn't mean they are bad and that's the important point one have to understand!

Yes I have to concur with the previous poster. LCA is indeed better than the JF 17. Yes the JF 17 is inducted and the LCA isnt, but from avionics to build material etc., the LCA is a much better aircraft.

However, combat performance is not something we can comment on, unless and until both aircraft fly against each other. Hope that never happens though.

It has certain advantages, just like JF 17 has in other fields (maturity, procurement costs, production capability in China and Pakistan), but as long as LCA is not inducted, it advantages won't benefit IAF and that is the most important problem, not how good it is in comparison to other fighters.
We need new fighters to replace old Migs, we need reliable fighters to keep our pilots safe and we need a cost-effective solution for the lower end. That is what LCA is about and that's why IAF should also put more effort in finally inducting it, upgrades can be done later as well.

Why are they waking up now? WTF were they doing for so many years? Poodle-faking! That's what!

USA will not buy anything abroad, this is our final target. The whole management and organization of DRDO is nothing more than a chaos, whic leads to delay and abortion.

LCA is better than JF17, joke of the century?

nope. i was serious..why dont you prove jf is better than LCA?

An advice for what it is worth, don't go there, it does not serve any purpose..
yup..note taken:agree:... i tried hard to avoid nuts..but my patience finally answered!!:sick: there was no need to bring jf in this thread for D*ck measuring but they did it. i'll keep in mind replying these people = :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom