What's new

Efes 2014 Exercise

If someone who has knowledge like Cabatli establishes a defence & aviation media in Türkiye he will be rich...

Yenikuyu is right buddy. Most of the common people have 0 interest in defence industry.. When i ask my friends if they knew about Anka..... they reply me with "It is a mythological bird, right ? " :hitwall:

Meh, that's a niché market, don't think it will be too popular. I mean, most people don't really follow the defense industry, or understand it too much.

All we need is for an organization like AA, who supposedly is active all over the world to modernize and go with the flow. I'm sure they have all the nice equipment they can get but what good is that if their website is old? If their social media activity sucks?

Also @Sinan

Ok, curently not so much people follow defence & aviation that much but if a good defence & aviation comes up more people will follow... But the important thing is not that... Important thing is if you can be a good defence & aviation source all media will get news from you so you will be able to make a lot of money...

@Kaan - HK-416?

21-jpg.32969

alot bro. Everytime I check the armed forces website there is always some kind of exercise going on. Mostly with nato countries.

Maybe it deserves its own thread.

Good idea.

Btw, maybe you have too many exercises (expensive).

Back
Top Bottom