What's new

earphones and headphones

30 ohm and sound pretty good un amped. They also do benefit from quality amping though. They have the best low end response of any 'open can' I've ever owned. They are like having the best of an open and closed can, all in one.

:woot:

why don't u try fidelio s2??
its an iem thats partially open from behind for better surround sound.

people are comparing it to vsonic gr07 mk2 and thats a very high praise for a 120$ ish earphone

once upon a time I owned Head Direct RE0 , senhieser PX 100 mk2 and sandisc clip .and that crap portable amp from fiio.

RE0 lost by a friend.
px100 is broken by brother.
my dear clip was stolen .( probably by room mates).
then I threw the portable amp .

End of story.

I have Audio Technica ATH M-50 ordered from Snapdeal after watching review on Youtube by MKBHD

Does Anybody here have Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones cost more than 75k INR or Koss ESP950 cost more than 110k INR :rofl:

Last edited:
Okay, read this and decide if you want to use ear-phones or not.

Tinnitus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WOW! This thing actually happened to me just last week , after i shut down computer and gone to bed a ringing sound on right ear bothered me until i finally sleep.I was scared actually for permanent damage to my ears but fortunetly it gone after i manage to sleep.

WOW! This thing actually happened to me just last week , after i shut down computer and gone to bed a ringing sound on right ear bothered me until i finally sleep.I was scared actually for permanent damage to my ears but fortunetly it gone after i manage to sleep.

You are lucky, i permanently damaged my ear. It's ringing for 3 years now. :)

Snapped the wire on my daily usage Sennheiser's grabbed a pair of SoundMAGIC E10 for NZ$49.Highly recommended!

Sennheiser IE8! Quite hard to get these here in India, had to get them from a friend who was in the EU, even the lower basic models that were available were ridiculously priced, (something like 4-5 times the cost )

I've reduced my usage of earphones though in general, as i have the same problem, wheeee sound in my ears after I use them for a long time, so now it's only when I really want to use them. The frequency of the sound increases the more I use earphones. Sad part everything sounds better on the earphones, so I'm tempted to use them.,

Sennheiser IE8! Quite hard to get these here in India, had to get them from a friend who was in the EU, even the lower basic models that were available were ridiculously priced, (something like 4-5 times the cost )
They sell around for US$350 :confused:

I need a recommendation for a Bluetooth earbud.

Looking at the Jaybird Bluebuds X, but it's almost 200 dollars. Really dont want to spend that much on a pair of buds. I was inches away from pulling the trigger though. Thought I'd ask what you fuckers think first.

Back
Top Bottom