What's new

dubious Scotland Yard procedure, media coverage and the way matters handled raise suspecion

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
On 3rd June 2014, MQM supremo, Altaf Hussain, was taken into custody for questioning over the Money Laundering case. He was shifted to Wellington Hospital after almost eight hours. What Scotland Yard did between those right hours is beyond me. Which questioning lasts that long? Anyway, the way that the case is being handled by the Metropolitan Police is quite suspicious. I am bound to think that there is some political pressure on the Police. Since I don’t want people to say that it is just impossible, I would like the readers to read about Operation Tiberius. So if the Yard can be pressurized by the notorious criminals, why is this not a possibility that it can be easily manipulated by those in the British parliament?

Let us remember that this whole saga started after the “Insafians” from Pakistan and all over the world jammed Met Police’s phone lines by registering complaints against MQM’s chief. Let us also not forget that Imran Khan also personally went to UK with “evidences” to prosecute Altaf Hussain, which, not to mention, failed miserably. Not to mention that Mr Khan’s former brother-in-law and his sons’ uncle, Zac Goldsmith, is a Member of British parliament from Conservative Party, which is in power right now, and enjoys considerable sway because of his financial and political pressure. Also remember, that there was a lot of political backing from within Britain’s political circles to take action against Altaf Hussain, coming from the likes of Lord Nazir and George Galloway. Then there was Hasan Niazi, Imran Khan’s nephew and a common man in UK, taking a picture of Altaf Hussain’s house when Police was supposedly raiding it – How he got the news prior to anyone that Police wad going to search Mr Hussain’s house is beyond me. So, considering all this, there is actually a pretty good chance of all this being a part of a much greater game being played from Pakistan and within Britain.

Hassan Niazi taking a selfie while Police arrives to search Mr. Hussain's house.​

Met Police had already carried out an extensive search at Mr Hussain’s house almost a year ago. It was a 55-hour extensive search. What I do not understand is this that what were they expecting to find this time that they did not find the previous one? Mr. Hussain, being aware that he was under the scrutiny, would not keep any such thing there (if there was even something like that). I do not know about you, but this whole thing was also covered pretty heavily in media and many channels got a boost in their revenues considering the escalation of ratings in the aftermath of Mr. Hussain’s detention.

I am not saying there should not be an investigation. There should be a thorough and transparent investigation, but it should not look suspicious. The way Met Police is taking this case does not seem like its typical Modus Operandi. This case is definitely taking a lot of coverage in media. This whole saga has been dragged for a very long time now. Transparent and clear investigations would not only be beneficial for MQM and Altaf Hussain (if he comes out clean as he has been claiming for long), it will also be good for Met Police after the Operation Tiberius.

Don't worry man no one can harm MQM in a serious way. We saw how the workers of MQM sat for days in protest, they didn't even move, unlike other party workers who run wild when someone shouts ''rotiyyan lag gaye''

Anyway I think Scotland Yard was definitely under pressure to go after Altaf Hussain. I know I have a lot of faith in British Judiciary but I do not trust the Police, they are very corrupt.

No idea why MQM in UK didnt sit on the streets ...after all he was caught in London, their business aywien fazool mein Karachi band ker diya to force people on the street and call it an accomplishment?

Threaten them that if they open their shops they will get beaten up and if they dont sit still they will be killed.....that is no accomplishment, taliban have done the same! Were it people who wanted to sit even when Karachi was open now that would have been an accomplishment!

Aywin fazool mein logon kay payt par laat mar ker (rozi dari band ker kay) kahtay ho wah wah?!

Back
Top Bottom