What's new

Dubai Traffic Police Gets $550,000 Lamborghini

@united

It's simple, they get the money they can do what they want.

Its more than just that, seeing this car as a police car standing in-front of worlds tallest building has an Impact on tourist and locals.

the logic is same why u want a fancy mobile or a blazer.

Only in Dubai...
negative comments means jealousy....hahaha:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Dubai is exceptional IMO. I think it's a good idea ;) to show people off ..
Its more than just that, seeing this car as a police car standing in-front of worlds tallest building has an Impact on tourist and locals.

the logic is same why u want a fancy mobile or a blazer.

Only in Dubai...
negative comments means jealousy....hahaha:omghaha:

A lot of countries use Lamborghinis as pursuit/patrol cars. Highspeed chases require cops to have faster cars than the people they are chasing.

It's not just Lamborghini, they are upgrading their entire fleet of pursuit/patrol cars with sports cars. I think a Camaro and Charger are also on the cards.

Not really. High speed chases are dangerous to the participants, but also to the many people around them. It is better to use radios to call ahead for roadblocks, or to use helicopters to track the offending vehicle from the safety of the air.

This is what happened to an Italian police Lambo.

lamborghini-gallardo-polizia-crash-01.jpg

Just curious. Do the Emiratis spend money on worthless crap that doesn't help the economy? Or does that only apply to Saudis?

Let me put it a nice way. They have so much money, That they don't know themselves what to do with it :P. I'm even sure some use Money as Tissue paper

Here in Abu dhabi people drive hell faster and in city after every 2 or 3 kilometer there is Speed radars, specially on highway people drive some time at 200km/h, Lamborghini is good for pursuit on highways.

Are they going to be doing pit maneuvers with these?

all visible .. they ..
spend the money on booze and girls ...

That's what your entire continent does...

from now on suspects who get chased down by these cars will feel proud of themselves

Utter, utter stupidity.

The Emrities are trying to project an image and all it looks like is excess.

When the oil runs out, if the region hasn't transformed their economies and trained up their own workforce they are going to be in for a whole world of hurt. Youth unemployment rates in SA and UAE are amongst the highest in the world and the work ethic of these youngsters is non-existent as the cash-rich monarchies pamper their citizens into unproductive, self-entitled layabouts.

Back
Top Bottom