What's new

DUA FOR PAKISTAN

Don't pray for right things to happen in Pakistan... pray so that everyone does the right thing in Pakistan!!

Pakistan ko dua ki nahin, dawa ki zaroorat hai...

and every Indian should also realize that a stable and peaceful pakistan is much better for us anyday than one being controlled by extremists.. So I do hope and pray that pakistan gets out of this hell-phase soon...

What pakistan really needs is a dande walli sarkar which can put all the so called gairat brigade & chor netas in jail & a little luck so that this hell phase can be seen off , meri dua hai ki pakistaniton ko is fitna se jaldii se rahat mile .....amin

Yes i wish that positive things soon and pray for it too.

Rather than asking god to improve their condition, pakistanis should take things in there own hands and work for their own improvement. Remember, even god helps those helps themselves.

Rather than asking god to improve their condition, pakistanis should take things in there own hands and work for their own improvement. Remember, even god helps those helps themselves.
i think they want to say that, Pakistani people are not confidant enough to make change , so they are leaving this task over Allah..Situation is quite bad their..Looks like they r not finding any positive thing...

Back
Top Bottom