What's new

Drones 'Terrorizing' Pakistani civilians | Stanford & NYU study finds.

Can someone give the comparative statistics of people killed by drone and those killed in sectarian violence.Then one can decide which should terrorize more.

Thats happen with Nations with selfish ppl who are sleeping. Another slap on face of EVERYYYYY Pakistan but i am afraid we gona elect same ppl again and again.

Can someone give the comparative statistics of people killed by drone and those killed in sectarian violence.Then one can decide which should terrorize more.

To hell with ur comparative statistics...Cant u see civilians are getting killed becoz of drone strikes...n in the news its always shown tht terrorists are getting killed...Wish ur child gets killed by anything n labeled as a terrorist after tht.. I wud love to watch u burn on PDF

The fallout from the drone strikes is undeniable and unfortunate. Pakistan would do well to extend the rule of law and the writ of the government to the presently lawless tribal areas, thereby totally eliminating the need for any strikes by anyone.

It is usually quite conveniently misinterpreted and misreported that the tribal areas are 'lawless'. They have their own laws and traditions that they have followed for centuries. One can say that the Government must assert her writ and extend constitution of Pakistan to these areas but to say that these areas are actually lawless is simply stupid.

To hell with ur comparative statistics...Cant u see civilians are getting killed becoz of drone strikes...n in the news its always shown tht terrorists are getting killed...Wish ur child gets killed by anything n labeled as a terrorist after tht.. I wud love to watch u burn on PDF
I've problem with your fake/manufactured outrage on drones killings but not a word spoken for sectarian victims/hi killing fields victims and those who get blown up in bazars/ mosques etc.People like you cry foul on drones which keep killing people with tactic aproval of Pak govt/army but then not a words for those killed by terrorists etc.hypocrisy is thy name.

and great examples of the bullshit that goes on. Report suggestingthat only 2% of those killed are high ranking terrorists
now gets distorted into only 2% are terrorists and you can bet every jihadist and every sympathiser will madly propogate that lie.

Hundreds of threads thousands of posts all bitching about america and thier drones wake up people. When Paksitan said stop the drones stopped now their flying again who do you think gave the OK.

Fact is, these drone strikes are massacring regular citizens and nothing can justify this act, not even permission from GoP. This is a slap on the self declared 'champions' of humanity!

Drones are the best tool against WoT. Drones yield minimal collateral damage.

Drones will keep striking till AQ(savage) bow against west and India (civilized world).

Bow to the Indians?

LOL!!!!

If you keep snakes in your backyard do not expect the west to give a 'crap' to put it in a polite way whether a few Pakistani civilians are killed as long as it keeps the cities of America and Europe safe.

Define snake.......or even a terrorist!

Fact is, these drone strikes are massacring regular citizens and nothing can justify this act, not even permission from GoP. This is a slap on the self declared 'champions' of humanity!
yes they are massacring pakistani citizen and pakistani state/deep state is equal partner with usa in these murders.Nothing can whitewash it.

I would highly recommend that you read at least Chapter 4 of the report, which can be found here:

Legal Analysis | Living Under Drones

The question is, have you??? Let me give you the punchline:

"Assertions by Obama administration officials, as well as by scholars, that these operations comply with international standards are undermined by the total absence of any forms of credible transparency or verifiable accountability. The CIA’s internal control mechanisms, including the Inspector-General, have had no discernible impact; executive control mechanisms have either not been activated at all or have ignored the issue; congressional oversight has given a ‘free pass’ to the CIA; judicial review has been effectively precluded; and external oversight has been reduced to media coverage which is all too often dependent on information leaked by the CIA itself"

Example of which are the Toulouse killer or the 7/7 London bombers who had terror training in Pakistan region of FATA.

Ever heard of the 'Train the Trainer' concept? Don't you think that trainers of the trainers who allegedly trained these guys deserved to be droned too? But why would the CIA target her own operatives who were training these trainers back in the day!

One can either be neutral or Indian, well we know what you are!

Instead of cribbing , pakistan should take punitive action against the drones and not let them strike at will , its a question of country's sovereignty at stake

wonder why pakistani govt n army is so meek , all they do is issue statements criticizing the strikes

I've problem with your fake/manufactured outrage on drones killings but not a word spoken for sectarian victims/hi killing fields victims and those who get blown up in bazars/ mosques etc.People like you cry foul on drones which keep killing people with tactic aproval of Pak govt/army but then not a words for those killed by terrorists etc.hypocrisy is thy name.

Both acts are horrible and inhumane, they must both be discouraged and avoided. But to take the attention away from 1 heinous crime just for the sake of it is just as inhumane. Get my point?

Back
Top Bottom