What's new

DRONE SURVIVAL GUIDE

The wheels are gone, and the wing broken. But still ok.:-)

IranDroneAP.jpg

So much for the theory of safe landing hacking.

And the number one way to protect yourself from drones....don't be an islamist idiot.

Cant wait for someone to hack the X-47B. It would be awesome.:-)

Should try it. What I was surprised they didn't hacked the Predator drone when it was near Iran. I mean if the Taliban can hacked Predator drones in Pakistan, then Iran can hack the Predator in its waters. Instead they sent jet fighters after it.

Should try it. What I was surprised they didn't hacked the Predator drone when it was near Iran. I mean if the Taliban can hacked Predator drones in Pakistan, then Iran can hack the Predator in its waters. Instead they sent jet fighters after it.
Has Predator drone flew far inside Iran territory ? or just close to Iran ? I am pretty sure Russians or Chinese was behind the attack in Iran.

Has Predator drone flew far inside Iran territory ? or just close to Iran ? I am pretty sure Russians or Chinese was behind the attack in Iran.

Close enough that the Iranians tried to shoot it down.

US should send Predator far inside Iran to spy on Nuclear Reactors. Then lets see how it will happen. :-)

US should send Predator far inside Iran to spy on Nuclear Reactors. Then lets see how it will happen. :-)

What can't hack drones right next door? I mean in the waters they claimed.

Back
Top Bottom