What's new

Drone Attack on Lashkar-e-Islam Base 14 May 14

Chak Bamu

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Breaking News about Drone attack on Lashkar-e-Islam base, reportedly on reports of Mangal Bagh's presence there.

This seems likely a drone attack by Pakistan Army, since PA not only has the capability, but also the reason for doing so.

We can kiss negotiations goodbye now until TTP comes to its senses.

Breaking News about Drone attack on Lashkar-e-Islam base, reportedly on reports of Mangal Bagh's presence there.

This seems likely a drone attack by Pakistan Army, since PA not only has the capability, but also the reason for doing so.

We can kiss negotiations goodbye now until TTP comes to its senses.

TTP and Lashker-e-Islam are same organisations???? ( i know both are terrorists )

TTP and Lashker-e-Islam are same organisations???? ( i know both are terrorists )

Both are guilty of using religion's name to achieve political ends via violence. In my view there is hardly any difference.

There is another thread on the same subject, and according to that it was US who carried out drone strike. Here is the link:

US drone strike in Khyber kills three suspected militants

Its up in the air as far as I am concerned. The article is giving conflicting details. I noticed this:

"There were reports of clashes going on between Afghan Taliban and Lashkar e Islam since a long time."

Now why would US want to target some one who is fighting Afghan Taliban?

I still think that it was our own operation. We have the capability and all the right reasons for doing so.

Its up in the air as far as I am concerned. The article is giving conflicting details. I noticed this:

"There were reports of clashes going on between Afghan Taliban and Lashkar e Islam since a long time."

Now why would US want to target some one who is fighting Afghan Taliban?

I still think that it was our own operation. We have the capability and all the right reasons for doing so.

Maybe so and i hope that it was indeed our own forces who carried out this successful strike.

good job USA drone is back bomb them daily that is only language they understand

Stop killing people in Pakistan.... Stop drone attacks in pakistan...
6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom