What's new

Dragon can learn a few lessons from the elephant

And you ask why i am against Indians, this is the reason why, this Jagjit 1 guy insult me and my religion on the second day i am join this forum, he did it again in post 64 on this thread.

We have a old saying in Thailand, insults other religion is the very easy way to make enemy.

ys, i think chines asians should understand that they worship Buddha means they worship Indians. your businessmen said that Indians are masters and chines are their slaves and chines need to learn from Indian masters. So your businessmen has no self dignity? :rofl: :rofl:

Buddha was Indian and you asians chines japanese koreans worship Buddha means your worship Indians... :chilli:

If you asians have your own prophets like Confucius, then stick to them otherwise don't say Buddha was not Indian. Buddha was Indians and we are masters. :partay:

And you ask why i am against Indians, this is the reason why, this Jagjit 1 guy insult me and my religion on the second day i am join this forum, he did it again in post 64 on this thread.

We have a old saying in Thailand, insults other religion is the very easy way to make enemy.

it is up to you boyo, you can either ignore the trolls and move on with life on pdf. Or you can get hyper sensitive about every single post and generalize your perceptions about nations.

btw nobody asked why you are against indians and frankly nobody cares

I thought same about China , Remember Japan? How beautifully the handled China.

I like cutting melons of the Chinese variety. what about you?

The sickest thing I have ever encountered over the internet is to see some sadistic Indians of their wicked mentality.

I still remember that, in one post, on another vanished Indian forum, an Indian could hardly conceal his glee over Japan’s devastation of China. He expressed his profound regret of not being able to join Japanese animals in raping Chinese women. And a number of Indians hailed his villainous imagination by concurring the same burning evil desire.

Now fact shows us that there is no lack of such fre@king human scum on the land of Bharat…

:taz:

The sickest thing I have ever encountered over the internet is to see some sadistic Indians of their wicked mentality.

I still remember that, in one post, on another vanished Indian forum, an Indian could hardly conceal his glee over Japan’s devastation of China. He expressed his profound regret of not being able to join Japanese animals in raping Chinese women. And a number of Indians hailed his villainous imagination by concurring the same burning evil desire.

Now fact shows us that there is no lack of such fre@king human scum on the land of Bharat…

first build the guts to put ure country flag..
and then come here and run ure mouth.
:blah::blah:

in all honesty dude, this is typical mob behavior. when these guys are offending each other back n forth they cross all civil boundaries (members from every nation do that on pdf). I'm willing to bet if you ask if they really mean it, most will retreat. unfortunately quite a few of our members get sentimental very easily and forget logical/civil reasoning. Don't take such remarks seriously.

well i dont think these chinese r pakistanis get morphed,they r indeed chinese

those chinese u met r hardworking,and like every hardworking people,they to respect everyone even their adversaries

these who r present here r not among those,these r the unemployed rural migrants from chinese countryside whom the cpc have engaged in a 50 cent programme to protect them from doing suicide, but manners remain the same,here also they r doing the same what they did in their countryside,peeking into the neighbous toilet and counting the, (u know):smokin:

this shows the true nature of indians.

what do you have against rural migrant workers? you do know that even a rural migrant worker makes more than 75% of the indian population right?

chinapakistan said it right, in india a poor person knows his place to cower before the rich, in china we don't have that. when you go to mumbai and the waiter spills coffee on you, he'll cower and say "i'm so sorry, please don't talk to me, i'm such a tiny and worthless person" and the upper class indians look at it as if it was OK! as if such behavior was normal!

when you go to mumbai and the waiter spills coffee on you, he'll cower and say "i'm so sorry, please don't talk to me, i'm such a tiny and worthless person" and the upper class indians look at it as if it was OK! as if such behavior was normal!

not quite the case freeze. get over with the misconceptions
a friend of mine went to Peking university for 3years, and she did mention a scarcity of polite people in Beijing.

people are very similar in basic behavior regardless of religion or nationality

ys, i think chines asians should understand that they worship Buddha means they worship Indians. your businessmen said that Indians are masters and chines are their slaves and chines need to learn from Indian masters. So your businessmen has no self dignity? :rofl: :rofl:

Buddha was Indian and you asians chines japanese koreans worship Buddha means your worship Indians... :chilli:

If you asians have your own prophets like Confucius, then stick to them otherwise don't say Buddha was not Indian. Buddha was Indians and we are masters. :partay:

The fact is: Buddhism has been suppressed by Hinduism. This is precisely the fact that caused Buddhism to run away from India and spread northeastward to China, Korea and Japan, where people are more tolerant.

not quite the case freeze. get over with the misconceptions
a friend of mine went to Peking university for 3years, and she did mention a scarcity of polite people in Beijing.

people are very similar in basic behavior regardless of religion or nationality

we have different standards of polite then. i think "indian polite" is just far far too much, at least from low income to high income. the rich on the other hand think this is all normal behavior.

we have different standards of polite then. i think "indian polite" is just far far too much, at least from low income to high income. the rich on the other hand think this is all normal behavior.

lol she is not indian. I hope you'd agree that spoiled brats exist everywhere. anyway, carry on

Last edited:

HaHaHa, Molawchai, i love you, you are so funny, you know you just single handedly finished them off like a real man, good going, i am with you all the way. :china::tup:

Back
Top Bottom