Dr. Shereen Mizari a cheater

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
:taz:
10_07.gif

Capital Talk(Dhandhli Ke Saboot Kam Shor Zyada…!) – 15th May 2013

Firstly, Geo should apologize for flashing results and Nawaz's speech before any official announcements.

Those who teach principles, must comply with them first.

Geo and Hamid Mir saying that.

Its good PTI standing its ground on rigging. They may not get anything out of it but they must stand with principle. Let their detractors say whatever.

The winning party is a party of turncoats, looters and tax evaders and they need a lot of hard work to shake off their bad reputation.

PTI top leadership has never lied. Imran himself delivered whatever he promised, always. Politics is a different ball game and I wish and pray for him as among all the so called leaders, he cant be bought and sold like Nawaz or Zardari.

Geo and Hamid Mir saying that.

Its good PTI standing its ground on rigging. They may not get anything out of it but they must stand with principle. Let their detractors say whatever.

The winning party is a party of turncoats, looters and tax evaders and they need a lot of hard work to shake off their bad reputation.

PTI top leadership has never lied. Imran himself delivered whatever he promised, always. Politics is a different ball game and I wish and pray for him as among all the so called leaders, he cant be bought and sold like Nawaz or Zardari.

Dr. Shereen Mizari isn't a top leadership ???

Dhandli ke saboot kam? Yaar humne iss forum pe hi itne catalog karliay hain ke... I would re-iterate Bulley Shah's comment "O akkhaan walay annay hor".

Dont worry guys ..they will mock you for some months ..NS will be exposed like zardari and will be washed away from punjab like PPP ..let these paid goons call the educated people bugers for a while..but like before they will have no answer for there performance ..people already rejected PPP ..we got votes in all educated class cities , even rural our vote bank grew trememdously...this time they have excuse that federal didnt perform well ...let there mocking keep you active ..they will be hiding there faces will shame in few months ...even the paid media cell will not work then

Shireen Mazari is the most reputable person in Pakistan - perhaps even more than Imran khan!

Can somebody give a summary of the article please?

Can somebody give a summary of the article please?

Mizari gave video of rigging to Hamid Mir claiming it was done by PML-N in NA-125, One ranger guy was also present in video so luckily Hamid found out the that uniform of Sindh Rangers and Punjab is different and it wasn't NA-125 or Punjab but it was Karachi.

Secondly he says result is fair and up to the expectations considering pre-election survey reports and guess work of different analyst.

whats the big deal ? she must not have searched it and someone from her party may have sent that video from net . and you never know if Karachi rigging video is tagged as Lahore rigging video on net.

human error is possible even i yesterday mistakenly said Parvez Khattak only won from NA whereas he won from PK as well.

Dhandli ke saboot kam? Yaar humne iss forum pe hi itne catalog karliay hain ke... I would re-iterate Bulley Shah's comment "O akkhaan walay annay hor".

waisay mai aik chez kaho ga. jitnay proof tum logo nay yahan pay lagaye hai na, just provide half of it and you should make a strong case.

Back
Top Bottom