What's new

Dont trow stone just shoot them (PAT) . Punjab police

Dont trow stone just shoot them. Punjab police

Listen from 00:46

I don't hear it at all.

Even if it is true, this negates previous claims that PML-N ordered it. Instead, it proves that the police screwed up, because of their incompetence. It's clear that they didn't know how to handle the situation.

Listen from last 46 sec of video

Untitled.jpg

Punjab police will eventually resort to shooting these scums. They have a clear intention of creating havoc and unrest. Their leader has a clear intention of toppling the government and pushing the people on the street for a bloody revolution just like the ones we have seen in egypt, syria, and iraq. Shooting these worthless scums will eventually happen because they are there to create unrest and trouble for normal citizens. Its bound to happen

Eventually whats going to happen is government of Pakistan will impose a section and will enforce it while taking qadri and his leadership to court. In the end, if the military is completely neutral, Qadri and his chamchay will either rot in the jail or eventually escape from Pakistan.

But Shahbaz Sharif isn't going to sit back and watch Qadris supporters create havoc in Punjab. Shahbaz Sharif has worked hard for this province, he is not going to tolerate any douchebaggery from the Qadris supporters.

Listen from last 46 sec of video

Untitled.jpg
Ah, you said 00:46, that's not the same thing as the last 46 seconds. Also, it doesn't really change my opinion.

Clean the ton of wax which has accumulated in your tiny ears and perhaps brain too. You need to put your ear next to a vacuum cleaner to suck the dirt out.
Instead of being a dumb ***, how about you read my entire comment instead of cherry picking? I already addressed that even if it was said, it doesn't change anything.

But no, you aren't going to do that, because assholes like you always like to pretend you know what you're talking about.

Ya my fault i did not knew daily motion shows time left but not actual time

Ah, you said 00:46, that's not the same thing as the last 46 seconds. Also, it doesn't really change my opinion.

Instead of being a dumb ***, how about you read my entire comment instead of cherry picking? I already addressed that even if it was said, it doesn't change anything.

But no, you aren't going to do that, because assholes like you always like to pretend you know what you're talking about.

There should be independent investigation, the truth will come out because the videos of the havoc are everywhere. Who ever is responsible for the killing of TUQ supporters must be tried under justice BUT this is not a license for TUQ to create any unrest anywhere in pakistan. At the end of the day it is the provincial government's duty to make sure no fringe group disrupts the normalcy in the province.

Some of the Minhajis are turning out to be well trained Fasaadis. I mean with the hijacking, beating up the police, threatening the nation with chaos and anarchy, plotting coup de etat, etc. etc. I wonder when Tahir-ul-Qadri will announce his militant wing.

He'z an idiot. you engage one of them, you end up becoming one of them.

The question is, who ordered police to do that? Considering the fact that N-League's Gullu Butt was leading police charge and was caught smashing cars and offering cold drinks to police officers.

Then IGP clearly told govt that he won't arrest police officers who were involved in this massacre because they were just following orders given by someone else?

Some of the Minhajis are turning out to be well trained Fasaadis. I mean with the hijacking, beating up the police, threatening the nation with chaos and anarchy, plotting coup de etat, etc. etc. I wonder when Tahir-ul-Qadri will announce his militant wing.
He doesn't need to, his supporters can do it without his say.

Back
Top Bottom