What's new

Don't allow Pakistani singers in India.

Indians Became Jealous! If indian Singers performed well and Outclass pakistanis in competetion Then they will be taken but they cant do that pakistanis Are best Singers Than indians! That indian guy In video Is Nothing But A typical indian Jealous!

Aeronaut, I could not see you tube right now due to this Adobe flash player thing but I have seen this program and it was some 2 yr ago when Raja Hassan said that in a TV show. That is perfectly understandable as we have Anti-Pakistan factor which got subdued in these few years.

Secondly, It is one's perspective so do you want to discuss an unknown singer's perspective then we should discuss Razpak and like him Anti-India person's perspective.

Don't know you are a flase flagger..but thats a welcome move but I heard Pakistan denied visa for Lata Mageshkar before.

hmmmm thats ur personal opinion,

well lets discuss it later, coz here is a list of Pakistani (singers & politicians) called n then teased in India, bigorty sucks every where, now get off the boat & each of us should start welcoming the other side.........!!

i think the love for Lata ji in Pak is much more than in her own country even......thats it..!!

Indians Became Jealous! If indian Singers performed well and Outclass pakistanis in competetion Then they will be taken but they cant do that pakistanis Are best Singers Than indians! That indian guy In video Is Nothing But A typical indian Jealous!

Well for your comment, He won Saragamapa challenge defeating may Pakistani singers in that show. Do you think all Pakistani singers are below to him.

And How are you comparing that Pakistanis are better singer? Do they have 8th Sur?

An indan who dig graves for other will not himself jump into it unlike pakistani.

Few Indians dig graves for others in any case.

Majority are those who prepare funeral pyres.

So whats the fuss about.

I don't understand this politics in arts/singing. Its fact that people of both countries used to listen and still listening famous singers of both India and Pakistan irrespective of any political enmity between two countries. Music should not be victim of hate and bigotry and we should leave our ego on one side and should appreciate talented people no matter where they from. Even if Pakistani singers dont go to india but their music will reach to India and same is true for Indian singers. These are stupid debate which exist in our society

I don't understand this politics in arts/singing. Its fact that people of both countries used to listen and still listening famous singers of both India and Pakistan irrespective of any political enmity between two countries. Music should not be victim of hate and bigotry and we should leave our ego on one side and should appreciate talented people no matter where they from. Even if Pakistani singers dont go to india but their music will reach to India and same is true for Indian singers. These are stupid debate which exist in our society

sending terrorist in india , killing innocent people that u call political enmity ? very Dumb.

sending terrorist in india , killing innocent people that u call political enmity ? very Dumb.

You are too dumb to understand what i said :)

How many innocent people of India got killed by Pakistani singers?

I know some of these singers are very explosive :D

Point is if you dont like the coming of Pakistani singers in india then talk to your music directors and politicians to give it full stop. I don't see any use of crying it on forums or you tube

Basic economics, as long as there is demand there is supply.

Back
Top Bottom