What's new

Don't allow Pakistani singers in India.

OO mama Utube is banned in Pak so kindly tell us what you posted lol

Won't be much effect for India but Bollywood has provided greater popularity to many Pakistani singers.

ok sir, because you cannot sing good enough so you feel jealous. This is public choice meray bhai not yours.

The more I am trying to bring singers together...........yea maa kay ladlay us ko door kar daitay hain.....

Ameen to that !

ask any of Ur Punjabi friend to translate what i m going to type here mate , " Chajj tan Bole , Channani kyon bole"

The only oerson who we should accept in our hearts is Hassan Nisar , Society ka sheesha , noone else particularly.. coz what a pakistani can do an India can do it too , and Vice versa!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ask any of Ur Punjabi friend to translate what i m going to type here mate , " Chajj tan Bole , Channani kyon bole"

The only oerson who we should accept in our hearts is Hassan Nisar , Society ka sheesha , noone else particularly.. coz what a pakistani can do an India can do it too , and Vice versa!!
An indian wont/cant do what a pakistani can do.

rather we should too call & welcome them in Pak, they honour us i believe so, we should too...:cheers:

rather we should too call & welcome them in Pak, they honour us i believe so, we should too...:cheers:

Don't know you are a flase flagger..but thats a welcome move but I heard Pakistan denied visa for Lata Mageshkar before.

O bhai hosla rakho, i dnt know which country u own, nevertheless, y u ppl like the ones, whom majority of Pakistani's go spare?? Hassan Nisar Society ka sheesha nai, societ ka "Thootha Chana" hai, I live in the same room in hostel of P.U. in which that son of half tol use to be.....(unfortunately)..........so i know better abt that drunker as u...!!

Back
Top Bottom