What's new

Do you want Shariah law in Pakistan

Do you want shariah rule in Pakistan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quran sahi Bhukhari sahi Muslim in main sab ka itefaq ay Except qadyani in he ko ahamadi bhe khatee hain...:tup:

Mualana somebozo azeem lives in saudi Arabia, he gives fatwas on sharia laws! His address in ksa is unknown or else muttawas would have..........................!

Did I say anything wrong until now? All of this can be proven from the books of Islam - the Quran and SUnnah!

Wake me up when people actually starts discussing the Shariah Law-
If the discussion is on usual- rape- blasphemy- lashes stuff- let me remain asleep- :lol:-
To such imbeciles Shariah revolves around only that-

As bible says- Let there be light-
I say Let there be light when someone needs it- :lol:-

I am officially off this thread- :pop:-

You seem to be clinching on some very basic and rediculous objections whose clarifactions you can find easily over the internet-

There is a such list of Epic Fails i can produce of some Laws practiced in Modern World- but then that will be only my misunderstanding or misinterpretations?- No?-

Still did I say anything wrong? Shariah was tailor made for 7th century Bedouins..it lacks basic tenets of civility and scientific weight!

This is your idea of being different from the Taliban?

The only difference is that the Taliban will enact the prescribed punishment on mere suspicion and do so in a messy manner with stoning or AK-47s.
You on the other hand will also prescribe the same punishment but only after "due process" in a court- you'll require a higher standard of proof- that's all.

Absolutely - Its the due process of law that separates man from beast otherwise Marx was brilliant but its abuse by Stalin & others brought down a perfectly good idea down to its heels !

So you believe that one religion is greater than the other- wish to adjudicate on the basis of said religion and think that is remotely a good idea.

I do; as do all adherents of a belief whether it be religious or otherwise !

You're going to argue about right or wrong here, you seriously cannot see how those two terms apply to what you believe in?

I will ! Because we throw around such terms 'right' & 'wrong' with near impunity without even pondering what they are ?

he only difference between this and what the Taliban preach is that a court will hand out the same punishment and you'll get a lawyer, unlike the Taliban you will not kill anyone for simply practicing another faith but their faith is still inferior to yours. You're just a more suave, less messy, more sophisticated version of the Taliban with a few differences (I guess you're cool with girls going to school) but god forbid one of them engages in premarital sex that's the end of her.

Not quite ! Thats why I talked about the 'reconstruction or the reinterpretation' of Islam; which is to say an attempt must be made to rationally argue whether the dynamics are the same or not ! If they are not then why have a 'blasphemy' law that was created for certain paradigms & a certain time period ? Similarly one must have an extensive & intensive debate on 'adultery' whether it does constitute a social evil or not ? And if yes - Why ? And if not - Then why was it prescribed as such ? Was it for a said time period or the Tribal Society ? Has the concept of an 'individual' evolved many times from what it was 1400 years ago ? Yes...then how do we approach this situation ? Do we need to scrap certain laws & certain injunctions because they don't apply to our times, our individuals or our dynamics anymore ? Or do they need to evolve to be something else ? If Yes - Then what constituted 'red-lines' in the past & why ? Does that same logic hold today ? If not - then how do we proceed ? If yes - Then how do we temper it for our situation ?

And countless other permutations of these & other questions - An Islamic Renaissance of sorts !

P.S I'm all for women's education - nay I think it is imperative that they be educated in preference to men because they hold a greater responsibility viz vie posterity than men ever could !

P.P.S Thats end of the lot of us, if that injunction holds or not !

Lets end this yaara, I started it so this might sound disingenuous but lets end this exchange.

As you wish !

Still did I say anything wrong? Shariah was tailor made for 7th century Bedouins..it lacks basic tenets of civility and scientific weight!

Yaar whats up with your repetitive rhetorics about 7th century beduions- Arabs- stone age laws-
i do hope you have more than that to add just for the sake of this thread you opened-

Yaar whats up with your repetitive rhetorics about 7th century beduions- Arabs- stone age laws-
i do hope you have more than that to add just for the sake of this thread you opened-
@somebozo opened this thread wanting the result to be the other way round. now he is doing his best that all of us in support of shariah get lost from this thread so the result could be influenced. lool
and now in appreciation of his consistent struggle, im also going to join you in your sleep mode and leave the thread to its initiator. let him have his sway!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
A country came into existence in the name of ISLAM…From past 60+ years that country is thinking “SHOULD WE RULED BY ISLAM (SHARIYA) OR NOT...??? ”….What I should comment on this....?

@somebozo opened this thread wanting the result to be the other way round. now he is doing his best that all of us in support of shariah get lost from this thread so the result could be influenced. lool
and now in appreciation of his consistent struggle, im also going to join you in your sleep mode and leave the thread to its initiator. let him have his sway!! :D

so this thread will impose stone age sharia on pakistan ?:omghaha: sharia will never ever impose in pakistan today we are living free and we will always :bounce:

A country came into existence in the name of ISLAM…From past 60+ years that country is thinking “SHOULD WE RULED BY ISLAM (SHARIYA) OR NOT...??? ”….What I should comment on this....?

go watch daily dose of **** and sleep like me :thinktank:

Last edited by a moderator:

Vote for yes :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

i would go with no, as there are some punishments which may prove extreme in todays world hence tarnishing the image of the religion, so punishment shall be given but not very cruel for todays world

e.g:

killing a person-the person shall be killed

can be substituted with : pay blood money or life time jail (depending on whether the family of the killed agrees)

i would go with no, as there are some punishments which may prove extreme in todays world hence tarnishing the image of the religion, so punishment shall be given but not very cruel for todays world

e.g:

killing a person-the person shall be killed

can be substituted with : pay blood money or life time jail (depending on whether the family of the killed agrees)

that law is made for those whom have no power no internet no media no any modern system like we have :what:

CHI CHI CHI...I don watch ****.

I voted for YES.
i hate you :sniper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom