What's new

Do you consider ISIL a Sunni or Pro Sunni group in Iraq ?

Do you consider ISIL a Sunni or Pro Sunni group in Iraq ?

• Total voters
I'm Hanafi Sunni like the vast majority of the Turks. My book is Quran, my prophet is Muhammed (SAV), we don't recognize anything else above.

so what about your Sehah al Setteh book .... you know most of our problem is because your scholar are considering all thing in these book as "Correct" things and act according of these books ... now , you are just trying to fool yourself ... in fact for your scholars , these books has more value that Quran when they want make a Fatwa ....

so what about your Sehah al Setteh book .... you know most of our problem is because your scholar are considering all thing in these book as "Correct" things and act according of these books ... now , you are just trying to fool yourself ... in fact for your scholars , these books has more value that Quran when they want make a Fatwa ....
I'm not gonna repeat myself again and again...i don't care what you think about us. We are sure of ourselves and don't need to convince anybody.

I'm not gonna repeat myself again and again...i don't care what you think about us. We are sure of ourselves and don't need to convince anybody.

no you are not , you are denying yourselves and trying to fool yourselves ... and I really don't care about you ... some guy ask a question and I just answered it ...

PLEASE go and listen to your own ayatollahs.... we now what shiism is..

Accept first the Qoraan and come back talk about hadieths...:-)
in your correct book there is some Hadith that Jinab Omar was saying the quran is not whole and they lost some of Ayaah before gathering it ...
but we shiia believe that Quran is whole and completed and Allah protect it ...

so in the end you sunni are the one who believe that Quran is not whole and is incomplete not we shiia ...

and now you are trying to change the truth by your lies !?

in your correct book there is some Hadith that Jinab Omar was saying the quran is not whole and they lost some of Ayaah before gathering it ...
but we shiia believe that Quran is whole and completed and Allah protect it ...

so in the end you sunni are the one who believe that Quran is not whole and is incomplete not we shiia ...

and now you are trying to change the truth by your lies !?

persian, go listen to that arab mullah first ask a arab to translate ahahaha....

Back
Top Bottom