What's new

Do Pakistanis like America?

^^^^^
No doubt that the US is a great country, but every dog has it's day, just like the Persian, Greeks, Romans, the Brits, and now the Yanks. Don't take it personally it's the natural order of things, the US was bound to decline, it has been exaggerated because of the financial crises and the two wars.

^^^^^
No doubt that the US is a great country, but every dog has it's day, just like the Persian, Greeks, Romans, the Brits, and now the Yanks. Don't take it personally it's the natural order of things, the US was bound to decline, it has been exaggerated because of the financial crises and the two wars.

Pakistan has a greater chance of being the world superpower over america declining. don't it personally , it's natural order of reality.. america has worse depression back in the 30's... don't bet against us coming back. ever! don't worry about the US worry about pakistan ( advise you like to give to others ;))

vinod is like a broken record player, what is it to you, what Pakistanis think of their origins, let me tell you I am a Punjabi, from a Jatt Clan, my people have lived in my country for thousands of years, our land is part of what we are, it is literally our Motherland.

Pakistanis are proud of the past, mindful of our present, and hopeful for our future. indians don't get a say, worry about india.

Yes! US is a great country. its pplz are hard working.Everybody likes good pplz in US or anywhere around the world. It doesn't matter what race or religion they are. Common pplz and public is nice in US....But the worst thing is its masonic elite ruling class that hate the races other than white.......:smokin:

Once Imran Khan becomes elected, and he fixes the economy of Pakistan, gets rid of sufarash and corruption, gives equal economic opportunities to all citizens like the west gives to its citizens, then I am sure the younger generation of Pakistani origin in west will move back to Pakistan and start their careers and lives back in Pakistan.

My Pakistani friends and I were talking about this just the other day. Pakistan has everything but the right leadership. Western countries have good domestic policies but not good foreign policies. Hopefully Imran Khan will change the structure in Pakistan.

Pakistan has a greater chance of being the world superpower over america declining. don't it personally , it's natural order of reality.. america has worse depression back in the 30's... don't bet against us coming back. ever!

Your patriotism is very touching, but yes the US is in decline, it has always happened, to other world powers in the past, I'm sure the Romans never thought that they would decline.

All enterprises that are entered into with indiscreet zeal may be pursued with great vigor at first, but are sure to collapse in the end.

Tacitus

Your patriotism is very touching, but yes the US is in decline, it has always happened, to other world powers in the past, I'm sure the Romans never thought that they would decline.

All enterprises that are entered into with indiscreet zeal may be pursued with great vigor at first, but are sure to collapse in the end.

Tacitus

define Decline and what you expect it to decline to, then give us quantifiable arguments, data, to show that it is a permanent cause... show us where we will lose our per capita gdp, standard of living, military superpower...

define Decline and what you expect it to decline to, then give us quantifiable arguments, data, to show that it is a permanent cause... show us where we will lose our per capita gdp, standard of living, military superpower...

Relative decline, obviously this will occur of a period of time, but the signs are all around you, if you just open your eyes.

Relative decline, obviously this will occur of a period of time, but the signs are all around you, if you just open your eyes.

I need open brains and not just eyes only....

what signs ? I see you tens of times making this statement. I usually ignore it because I know you are just rabble rousing, in fact positive you would not be able to understand one economic data from another... but since you have my attention now. what decline, define decline, shows us your data, give us economic argument, tell us how standard of living and superpower status will cease.

this is your time to shine in front of everybody here and put some intellectual oomph behind your daily mantra here that America will be permanently declined state soon ( you actually claim it to be already declined now)

I need open brains and not just eyes only....

what signs ? I see you tens of times making this statement. I usually ignore it because I know you are just rabble rousing, in fact positive you would not be able to understand one economic data from another... but since you have my attention now. what decline, define decline, shows us your data, give us economic argument, tell us how standard of living and superpower status will cease.

this is your time to shine in front of everybody here and put some intellectual oomph behind your daily mantra here that America will be permanently declined state soon ( you actually claim it to be already declined now)

The process has started already, the US is going down - the debt noose is tightening.

The process has started already, the US is going down - the debt noose is tightening.

That noose is much worse in case of Pakistan.. By your logic then, Pakistan has already gone down.. Correct ??

I knew it... you don't have anything behind that statement other than hollow rethoric. My inital take about you was true.. as you love to tell us- worry about your backyard and your adopted country china and not the US.

US isnt going down, it is going down as a SUPER POWER

how so? define super power? same questions apply to you... what bases are we losing, where is our military reach , prowl headed. now in australia... who is challenging NATO, is there a NATO like alliance in the future? by whom, with whom?

May be you are wise, If the US goes down then many of these countries will be going down before US.

News Headlines

national-debt.gif

But dont worry, you day dreams wont come true at any point of time, we have seen worst than this and have come out of it. Have you ever thought of your own country. If we go by your logic, your country should not be there.

Back
Top Bottom