What's new

Division of Andhra Pradesh

Some body divide that UP to 4-5 states.. Its become a bane to our country.. UP is getting into news for all kind of unwanted things!!

there have been talks,but the movement has not gained any momentum..

Some body divide that UP to 4-5 states.. Its become a bane to our country.. UP is getting into news for all kind of unwanted things!!

Regional parties should be banned from contesting for loksabha. Parties should have a notable presence in atleast 10-12 vidhan sabhas to contest. That should change things.

If you have any friends in SW field ask them Mahesh.... am not against the separate Telangana... I am against this Bandh and using students for personal gains.... hurting Indian economy.... Don't drag me this unnecessary fighting ... lol....

I agree with most of your stmts. There is reason why people of TG are so frustrated. During 2004 elections, congress promises telangana if they come to power. Doesn't do it. During 2009, they say they aren't against the formation of telangana and after the elections are completed in TG YSR goes to seemandhra and says all sort of $#!t against us and TG would not be formed. After his death and KCR's fast congress gives a official stmt that process of a new state has started only to go back on its word a few days later. People of TG are frustrated at whats going around them

TG moment is genuine but politicians like KCR and other polluted it... KCR is from Vizianagaram district... and he is playing drama.... so what should we say about him? He decide to Bandh TG and the other stupids mobilize students on Roads... police charge on students... but the KCR and other remain in AC rooms...

I am born in Ralayaseema studied in Andhra until masters... there is problem with the political goons.... I support Telangana moment in different manner, but not in this way... +ve's with separate states... get individual package for development.. and the real estate in Andhra side will touch skies while the Hyderabad surrounding fall to the grounds.... -ve's what ever important that AP has with 42 MP's will be lost.... Telangana problem is a bit more complicated... will give you guys complete details...

sir , from which district are u ???

^^

I agree on its effect on economy...but that is the only best way to agitate in a democracy. isn't it?

More than that this TG agitation was measured on daily basis by SA leaders and people. If Bandh was not successful, next day they say TG sentiment is going down. Even if TRS wins the seat but majority is down, then they will say there is no longer a TG sentiment. Even if TDP wins a seat or two (even though they officially supported TG) they say TDP is winning because TG sentiment is waning. Every bandh, dharna, any agitation is measured against the TG sentiment in everyday debates...

Fact of the matter is..this is the most peaceful movement ever ran in India for separate state. But still they always demonized the TG movement with all the crooked twisting theories...

This issue could have been amicably solved long back if any of the SA politicians are sincere in addressing the issues raised by TG people. But they never did that, instead they totally depended on manipulations as stated above...

TG moment is genuine but politicians like KCR and other polluted it... KCR is from Vizianagaram district... and he is playing drama.... so what should we say about him? He decide to Bandh TG and the other stupids mobilize students on Roads... police charge on students... but the KCR and other remain in AC rooms...

KCR is a bigger thief than congress. Everybody in TG knows that. We don't have an option, If we don't vote for him, it gives an impression of no TG sentiment. During his fast in 2009, after 3-4 days there were reports that he has broken his fast, the students of O.U had warned him of dire consequences openly on live TV.
OUJAC had since played a crucial role in all student protests, no politicians

KCR is a bigger thief than congress. Everybody in TG knows that. We don't have an option, If we don't vote for him, it gives an impression of no TG sentiment. During his fast in 2009, after 3-4 days there were reports that he has broken his fast, the students of O.U had warned him of dire consequences openly on live TV.

do u remember that drama when harishrao poured kerosene on his body ,,, but couldn't find matches to light himself......:omghaha:

It should be dividied.. ASAP.. dont know why they are delaying it..

do u remember that drama when harishrao poured kerosene on his body ,,, but couldn't find matches to light himself......:omghaha:

Somebody should have thrown a match stick at him. Telangana would have been a reality by now.. :P

Every thing comes with a price. While I am not a big fan of KCR, I can tell you that without KCR and bandhs during 2009 there would be no Telangana.

If the politicians from TG is good they can get TG in some other way... but every politician is spammers.... one educational year in student life is lot....

If the politicians from TG is good they can get TG in some other way... but every politician is spammers.... one educational year in student life is lot....

If we had strong politicians this day wouldn't have come. The problem is TG politicians never had guts to against their seemandhra counterparts.

Back
Top Bottom