What's new

Division of Andhra Pradesh

we should not be counting chickens before they are hatched.we never know what dirty tricks cong may play.tht lagadapati fellow said tht he would quit from politics if ever AP is divided.he may come up with a plan out of blue.we should not have high hopes now itself ; we may be disapppointed bitterly if something goes wrong
anyway gudnite to all

creation of tg might bring some seats to congress but those will be negated by the loss of seats in seemandhra.....

and i am concerned about the concequences with the creation of tg, apart from protests and clashes in seemaandhra would automatically inspire other demands for smaller states....like gorkhaland in wb , bundhelkand , diviision of u.p and in maharashtra..congress is aware of this......

seems sonia has a dubious idea in her mind ...........

If the politicians from TG is good they can get TG in some other way... but every politician is spammers.... one educational year in student life is lot....

All in your posts only thing you talked about is KCR and how his movement is badly affecting some thing or other. Why dont you say some thing about Andhra people who are opposing Telangana and further agitating Telangana movement.

the hyderabadi MIM is opposing the division as far I know... or did they change their stance?

they want to divide rayalaseema and add 2 of its districts to tg's 10 districts to form rayala telangana ( these 2 distrists have a good amount of muslim population ) ......

the hyderabadi MIM is opposing the division as far I know... or did they change their stance?

I dont think they have any saying as far as Telangana is concerned. They may do 1 or 2 strikes as well (they get nothing from Telangana formation). They may try for Rayala-Telangana which increases muslims population in Telangana if Kurnool and Ananthapur is added to Telangana.

If we had strong politicians this day wouldn't have come. The problem is TG politicians never had guts to against their seemandhra counterparts.

It is not about strong or other thing... politicians want their own gains... let it be Coastal or Rayala or TG....politicians frm Coastal are fighting real estate investments... politicians from TG fight to get vote banking and get the money n ministry by blackmailing (KCR) .... all of them having good relations personally... drama comes when it comes to media... even my father supports TG none in my family against TG...

I wonder what Ajad Deccan Movement thinks about this.

lol...watz ajad deccan movement....soon you will say ajad gujarat movement ..then ajad himachal movement...then ajad rajasthan movement....typical pakistanis :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

creation of tg might bring some seats to congress but those will be negated by the loss of seats in seemandhra.....

and i am concerned about the concequences with the creation of tg, apart from protests and clashes in seemaandhra would automatically inspire other demands for smaller states....like gorkhaland in wb , bundhelkand , diviision of u.p and in maharashtra..congress is aware of this......

seems sonia has a dubious idea in her mind ...........

YS Jagan is going to support congress no matter what. He was just pissed off at not being made the CM. He will eventually return to congress's fold. A vote to YSRC means its a vote to INC

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

I dare you to come to any part of South India and raise a slogan against the country. You will get an unforgettable answer to all your questions. :P

After that he will search for his arse if it is available on his backyard or not. :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom