What's new

Division of Andhra Pradesh

Well if all that you write is true then there should be and would a state of Telangana.
I was aware of the water issue but didnt know the rest you write.

Actaully even in single state you cant disallow a person from getting a particular job. You father should have gone to court.

And even in seprate state you cant disallow the people you lived in particular area. All state govt can do is put residential conditions.

Right now, We are fighting 2 very important court cases. Can't afford both monetarly and time wise to fight another case. Thats the reason, the above job was very important to us.

formation of telangana could be safe den to naxals operations and this region is very adjacent to chatisgradh border.. it will draw unnecessary attention to many separate state hood demands in India

220px-Proposed_states_and_territories_of_India.png

You must read the statement made AP DGP (who himself is from seemandhra).
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/130726/news-current-affairs/article/dgp-dismisses-naxal-fears

15 extra seats for congress!!!!!!!

No way. I am from Telangana. Giving Telangana is a two-edge sword. If ccongress gives telangan before 2014. BJP is going to gain ground. 4-5 seats from telangana to BJP. Am confident about this.

Andhra pradesh consists 3 regions... 1.Coastal 2. Telangana 3. Rayalaseema..

Decades ago this moment is started due to 3 Main reasons.... 1. Employment 2. Water 3. Under devlopment

1. Employment..... from the beginning Coastal area is a bit forward (even though there are many under developed Districts) such as Guntur, Krishna, Godavari districts, some places in Vizag, Prakasham, Nellore... these areas got good education standards over the other 2 regions... so mostly students from these particular districts get more jobs.

2. Water.... I do agree with Telangana people in this matter, but their approach isn't any good. Both Telangana and Rayalaseema are deserted even places like Srikakulam, Manyam near Vizag, Kanigiri..... in Prakasham, Palnadu in Guntur districts facing problems like Tel and Rayalaseema...

3. Under development..... I mentioned some districts above which are developed from Coastal region( Guntur except Palnadu area, Some places in prakasam, almost all Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Manyam area in Vizag dist.... etc are under developed along with Telangana and Rayalaseema)......

Ultimately the loosers is students and common man who struggling for food and work.....

formation of telangana could be safe den to naxals operations and this region is very adjacent to chatisgradh border.. it will draw unnecessary attention to many separate state hood demands in India

220px-Proposed_states_and_territories_of_India.png

there are no naxals in telangana and i dont see how naxals enter it simply bcoz it is small.stop ur BS

No way. I am from Telangana. Giving Telangana is a two-edge sword. If ccongress gives telangan before 2014. BJP is going to gain ground. 4-5 seats from telangana to BJP. Am confident about this.

i am also from and supporter of bjp;cong gets atleast 12 seats if they give telangana.this is a very emotional issue for us.we forget all the wrong doings of congress if they simply carve tg.a very clever move by cong

I really support Telangana people... But not the political drama played by the KCR, etc people... they are causing lot of problems in Hyderabad.... They keep motivating the students for their personal benefits.... most of Software companies moved to banglore and chennai with this repeated Bandh dramas... Revenue of Hyderabad fell down......

but the thing is they should see to it tht tg is formed just b4 elections so tht the memory is still fresh in the minds of the people

danger007
you failed to recognise the reason for agitation.people were angry tht seemandhra politicians hindered the process of formation of the state by resignations and provoking their people to agitate.that has increased our will to gain telangana at whatever cost.just imagine how you would feel if ur dream is going to get realised and suddenly someone comes up and spoils it.you cant understand the feeling unless u r a telangana citizen

there are no naxals in telangana and i dont see how naxals enter it simply bcoz it is small.stop ur BS

i am also from and supporter of bjp;cong gets atleast 12 seats if they give telangana.this is a very emotional issue for us.we forget all the wrong doings of congress if they simply carve tg.a very clever move by cong

I suggest you see the 2009 elections results (I mean the number of votes they got in one constituency). TRS+BJP would have trounced congress in 10-11 seats. The thing we should look at is: KCR never had a strong vote bank in most of the areas(PPL know that he is a big thief) but ppl vote for him coz they think if we don't vote for trs, "ppl would think there is no T sentiment in AP". am confident about a ccombo of MODI wave+anti incumbency+anti-KCR sentiment to work for BJP

danger007
you failed to recognise the reason for agitation.people were angry tht seemandhra politicians hindered the process of formation of the state by resignations and provoking their people to agitate.that has increased our will to gain telangana at whatever cost.just imagine how you would feel if ur dream is going to get fulfilled and suddenly someone comes up and spoils it.you cant understand the feeling unless u r a telangana citizen

Bro i am posting one by one... just wait ok.....

stop fighting with me @dravidianhero..... I see every one as Indian first.. calm down buddy... i am criticizing those people who is hurting economy in Telangana with this moment... do you know how many companies moved away from Hyderabad? ... how many students lost their career.... how many employees lost their jobs? I am saying people from Telangana have right to get their share..... what ever loss happening with this moment will remain with India...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please post a link saying companies moved from Hyderabad because of Telangana movement. Even if thats the case, once Telangana if formed there will be no more bandhs and companies will have no problem Hyderabad.

people lose their rational thinking when they are agitated.the pain which we felt after cong retreated their statement on dec 23 is indescribable.seemandhra politicians and cong party are to blame for any disturbance in hyd.kcr lost badly in 2009 bcoz we know he is a thug but tht doesnt mean we dont have love for tg.after dec 23 when all the parties took U turn we were forced to follow kcr.
PS:telangana was a separate country B4 1948.we have our identity.tht doesnt mean we are anti india.
jai hind

stop fighting with me @dravidianhero..... I see every one as Indian first.. calm down buddy... i am criticizing those people who is hurting economy in Telangana with this moment... do you know how many companies moved away from Hyderabad? ... how many students lost their career.... how many employees lost their jobs? I am saying people from Telangana have right to get their share..... what ever loss happening with this moment will remain with India...

I agree with most of your stmts. There is reason why people of TG are so frustrated. During 2004 elections, congress promises telangana if they come to power. Doesn't do it. During 2009, they say they aren't against the formation of telangana and after the elections are completed in TG YSR goes to seemandhra and says all sort of $#!t against us and TG would not be formed. After his death and KCR's fast congress gives a official stmt that process of a new state has started only to go back on its word a few days later. People of TG are frustrated at whats going around them

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom