What's new

Division of Andhra Pradesh

Don't be silly my friend..... Vizag is far far away from other places.... almost at boarder... if people from Rayalaseema want to go Vizag, it will take almost one day for them.... Available land for the capital is nill in Vizag...

Read an article that ongole is going to be the new capital and govt already purchased 20000 acres for the purpose.

Read an article that ongole is going to be the new capital and govt already purchased 20000 acres for the purpose.

Not Ongole yeah but planning in Prakasam district... plenty Land avaiable in this district... another plan is in between Guntur-Vijayawada....

Not Ongole yeah but planning in Prakasam district... plenty Land avaiable in this district... another plan is in between Guntur-Vijayawada....

Don't be silly my friend..... Vizag is far far away from other places.... almost at boarder... if people from Rayalaseema want to go Vizag, it will take almost one day for them.... Available land for the capital is nill in Vizag...

so is mumbai and chennai far away from rest of da state...didnt stop them from being capitals...and regarding the land availability issue...with creation of greater vizag with clubbing of surrounding municipalities...it wont be an issue...

ongole never! its gonna be either vijayawada which has political strong hold or vizag!!

so is mumbai and chennai far away from rest of da state...didnt stop them from being capitals...and regarding the land availability issue...with creation of greater vizag with clubbing of surrounding municipalities...it wont be an issue...

ongole never! its gonna be either vijayawada which has political strong hold or vizag!!

Mumbai is different matter... ok...it won't be Vizag for sure... not even in dreams... Availability of land is zero... If we come back to Vijayawada... problem is same as well as cost of the land is too high.... not feasible... take my word... Vizag will never become Capital for sure....

era nvu jatakalu cheppevadvi entra...arigipoyina record la no land! no land! atunnav.....nvu emina pottugadivu entra...nvu encgepthe adhi jaragadaniki...en cheppalanukunna...thinanga cheppu...nee argument ni support chesko...anthe gaane...no never entra...

Post reported....

^^^ stop nonsense... why you are trying to abuse... No land means no land... building capital is not a small issue... First back up your argument then i will do mine... otherwise shut your mouth...

Post reported....

^^^ stop nonsense... why you are trying to abuse... No land means no land... building capital is not a small issue... First back up your argument then i will do mine... otherwise shut your mouth...

post reported!! no personal comments!!! again u r blabbering same thing with out any links or proof...please i request u not to waste and make me waste the precious bandwidth...
p.s: who said building a new capital us easy??? it costs upto 2 lakh crore....and finally dont forget to do your homework!!!

huh i understand what is your problem... some reports are not avail in media.... already Vizag is evaluated... for capital Thousads of acres needed.. but in Vizag Government don't have small potion.. acres of forest and crop lands will be consumed if they built capital in Vizag... Legal issues will be arises... already evaluation is done... go and get those reports if you want... Govn got Thousand acres available in Prakasam dist... talk some thing useful fight with enemies but not with me... I am just sharing...

What will congress do if TRS doesn't merge with congress and after creation of the state, he joins NDA. During 2009 elections, he was in a alliance with TDP after the end of voting he joined the NDA bandwagon. You can never trust him.

TRs will be dead if it doesnt join cong.people dont like kcr but bore with him only bcoz we didnt have any choice.once telangana is formed his party will become irrelevant

this will invite more states for sure.

whats wrong in it?population is increasing so do the demands for states.one must remember that no state is formed just bcoz few politicians demand as is the case in vidharba or harit pradesh.there should either be a strong support from public(like telangana ) or the ruling party at the centresees benefit for it(like chattisgarh).ppl shld respect the will of the ppl of those regions.plz dont sound as if it is treason to demandstate

Back
Top Bottom