What's new

Division of Andhra Pradesh

TG people are pissed too, they wanted a clear answer on Hyderabad, and what they got is from clear. Bit of a catch 22 for Congress:lol:

You just see how Congress will wriggle out and grind the issue till 2014.

The funniest thing today for me was some guys here in Hyderabad were flying a theory.

IT seems that Congress almost decided on Hyderabad but out of the blue some unknown force stopped it from happening. I was like :what:

Look dear i never doubted your experience, the only exception i took was to the ending sentence of why should we be with them when they behave so. When you say u have friends from other regions u should clearly know that they too face discrimination or favoritism of some kind ??

Tell me sree how many of the TG leaders who u very well know were in power for long did developments for TG. You seriously expect these people to now start developing the state ??

You want to separate fine but just for the sake of it don't abuse Coastal people as selfish. Your individual experience will suggest so but there are good and bad people every where.
Technically, the advocates of division have a point. Even if the leaders do not perform any better after division, at least the revenue of Hyderabad will not be distributed between three places. So it is a net gain, whatever way you see it. It is not their problem if the rest of the state loses.

Yedavalu manalo manalni kottukonetlu drama play chestaru... but , Railway projects, NH, etc lanti vishayallo chethakadu.... Major profit SC railways nundi velthundi, but projects epudu, TN, Bengal etc lone tiruguthayi... waste fellows...

Cheppakadanna tamasha chudadame, Congress ki teliyada e state istundi 30+ edava MP lani ?? em matladakunda ichhindi tisukune vallani. Vallani vallu kudupu kovadame idi manchidega.

You don't get it do you, among the uneducated and interested ones the TRS family will be 'almost Gandhian' in stature :omghaha:
Well his fast was a big move on his part. Probably the single event which turned the tide for Telangana. So yeah he deserves it.

Technically, the advocates of division have a point. Even if the leaders do not perform any better after division, at least the revenue of Hyderabad will not be distributed between three places. So it is a net gain, whatever way you see it. It is not their problem if the rest of the state loses.

The revenue of Hyderabad comes from Three places...so what is your point to argue there? You mean we don't have share in that revenue?

There is no way the rest of the state will loose. Ideological cries will start from Seemandhra side now to all the rich and powerful to come back and move their businesses to Coastal side. These rich and powerful while setting shops here haven't cut off their relations there. While business is not done on emotions the prospects of Tax Holidays and other benefits in a new state are alluring. Particularly when the state will have atleast three ports to move out from.

Well his fast was a big move on his part. Probably the single event which turned the tide for Telangana. So yeah he deserves it.

Do you know that he almost stopped his fast around one or two days but was threatened by OU students not to back out till needed. :D

The revenue of Hyderabad comes from Three places...so what is your point to argue there? You mean we don't have share in that revenue?
I do not know what you meant by 'we' here. I am just looking at a rational calculation from the side of Telangana.

I quit from this discussion as it goes no where and some people taking it personal... and i am not Interested to discuss Internal issues in this site....

Bro, you havent yet outlined how this will pan out for Telangana and Seemandhra over the near future.

What happens to all those MNCs and investments? all the infra projects, the huge airport etc? Seemandhra will need a bigger airport.

There is no way the rest of the state will loose. Ideological cries will start from Seemandhra side now to all the rich and powerful to come back and move their businesses to Coastal side. These rich and powerful while setting shops here haven't cut off their relations there. While business is not done on emotions the prospects of Tax Holidays and other benefits in a new state are alluring. Particularly when the state will have atleast three ports to move out from.
It seems your underlying assumptions are that people of Coastal Andhra are richer and that they will move back. Let us wait and see. But I guess we both agree that Rayalaseema is badly screwed. They won't even get a capital city.
Do you know that he almost stopped his fast around one or two days but was threatened by OU students not to back out till needed. :D
Give the man some credit. He had committment to continue the fast and he did. May be it was the students who goaded him to stay put. But the fact is that he did fast for more than two weeks.

Bro, you havent yet outlined how this will pan out for Telangana and Seemandhra over the near future.

What happens to all those MNCs and investments? all the infra projects, the huge airport etc? Seemandhra will need a bigger airport.

Simple Fact is .......Hyd is highly developed due to this migration of people from all areas........ let it be professional or workers.... they moved from all areas build the city.... You can find Emptied city during the Pongal season.. Due to most of people go back to their homes for the festival.... one of the main and most important area is Real estate.... Hyd grabbed lot of revenue with this IT and related Industries started around Hyd and this Real estate boom is due the people who migrated to the city.... You know Coastal region consists major ports, Building an International air port isn't any big issue... Building new capital brings new hopes for the Real estate from the coastal side.... Major developments takes place... Real estate and as they do have well built capital there won't be any major changes on TG side...... Mostly Big Industries prefer Shipping lanes.. so Coastal area can attract more Industries than TG does.... Simply more jobs and more changes will takes place from seemaandhra... if they migrate back to Coastal, Business in Hyd will look down to the earth.....

It seems your underlying assumptions are that people of Coastal Andhra are richer and that they will move back. Let us wait and see. But I guess we both agree that Rayalaseema is badly screwed. They won't even get a capital city.

Give the man some credit. He had committment to continue the fast and he did. May be it was the students who goaded him to stay put. But the fact is that he did fast for more than two weeks.

You are talking about a person who is actually from Vizianagaram district.... it is not assumptions it is fact.... Actually Andhra capital is Kurnool.... Later it is moved to Hyd... If it is in Kurnool only.... TG people will not fight for separate state....

It isn't just my assumption there are lot of Industrialists who set up shop here from Coastal side for the benefits announced at that time. Also the number of PSU's located in Hyderabad is known to all.

I do give credit to him, he is a genius. A person who doesnt get his choice of ministry goes to become a state achiever of sorts. Its a success story whatever papads are fried :lol:

Vidarbha is next, then Gorkhaland, then division of UP into four states. Jammu should be separate state too, and creating 2 or 3 states out of Rajasthan is not a bad idea either since it is such a large state. Bihar needs to be divided into 2 or 3 states as well. Orissa needs to be divided and Kosal would be created. State reorganisation is a work in progress....

Back
Top Bottom