What's new

Difference b/w Shakira and Malala yousafzai

Well just count the terror incidents in libya before and after qaddafi , the suicide bombings in iraq and thousands butchered in afghanistan all these things never happened before in their time.

As for the political prisoners what would you say about guantanamo bay prisoners who are not even allowed fair trials.

BTW I dont endorse any of these guys but my point is things have even worsened after their removal.

Ofcourse it will apart from the fact that sudden leadership changes creates instability but it also doesn't help when certain Middle Eastern countries fund terrorist groups in war torn Muslims countries.

Our country has much much more victims, atleast these few get the deserved notice so they can help lift whoever they can from similar plight.

In the end Pakistanis are the reason for Pakistan's miseries.

Btw it might be a little off topic but who is on the just side of this conflict?

Libya doesnt matter as it is not Pakistan, AQ- OBL have accepted the responsibility of 911 what more reason do you want? We didnt side with Taliban because they were "Mujahideens". Ask any military personnel of those times, we had no choice but to choose a lesser evil. They are evil and they killed in 50 000 civilians in one city alone in Afghanistan (Kabul or Mazarisharif) in their quest for power.

Jo Amreeca main rights hain you cant even dream of those in Paak. The safety they provide, security, welfare, power etc etc. No country is without faults. Nobody is dying of famine there, their leaders actually care about their own citizens. We re just sitting here blaming America for all ills like assholes and hence when called assholes we have this huge fragile ego that gets hurt. I am an American, i make distress phonecall, i will have a helicopter with US marines over at my place. This is the power they provide through out the world. Dont you wanna be like them in the world? Feared and respected. Loved? Nobody cares if you're nice, all they care is if you are or are not a pushover.

I dont care about Libya, Iraq etc etc. Saddam actively went gainst Pakistan, Gaddafi was caught helping insurgents in Baluchistan. What happened to them i actually feel good, they deserved it. Their people suffered then its the problem of their elders, what has Pakistan got to do with it.

Well ... respect for a pen is more than that of innocence or that of a sword.

Malala was decorated because she stood up for education and knowledge.

Shakira is a victim of a conflict; of which Malala is on the just side.
If you honestly believe that, I feel sorry for you. Malala is a fabricated planted agent to bring disgrace to Pakistan.

, AQ- OBL have accepted the responsibility of 911 what more reason do you want?

It somehow slipped my eyes kindly quote the source.

The fact that terrorists were able to strike NYC in such a manner on 9/11 is totally the failure of USA, yes, of course.
Then why did they attack afghanistan ? And even after supposedly killing OBL why are they still there? If we go by layman point of view 9/11 only benefited US as it allowed them to take control of strategically located af'tan and Iraq.

What did al-ciada got ? Except providing an excuse for all the american actions resulting in deaths of millions.

I am sure you dont want me to quote all the false flag ops CIA carried out in last century as if you search them online you will find plenty.

Last edited:
If you honestly believe that, I feel sorry for you. Malala is a fabricated planted agent to bring disgrace to Pakistan.

Ajeeb tum insaan ho. HAve you met the doctors who treated her? I have. Chutye bc suni sunai hawai firing tum jaison ki. I dont have the patience to be nice with retrards like you, warning or not.

Then why did they attack afghanistan ? And even after supposedly killing OBL why are they still there?

Because that is where the attacks were planned and sustained. And after killing OBL and wiping out his core team, USA is leaving this year. Job done.

It somehow slipped my eyes kindly quote the source.

Then why did they attack afghanistan ? And even after supposedly killing OBL why are they still there? If we go by layman point of view 9/11 only benefited US as it allowed them to take control of strategically located af'tan and Iraq.

What did al-ciada got ? Except providing an excuse for all the american actions resulting in deaths of millions.

I am sure you dont want me to quote all the false flag ops CIA carried out in last century as if you search them online you will find plenty.

AQ did, later after communication intercepts confirmed of their accomplice did they accept. I'd say visit 911 wiki page. HAs quite a comprehensive information panel. Do you think a bomb blast that happens in Pak yet no TTP claims responsibility. Do you thing Mossad did it, CIA did it or TTP and its affiliates. You're knowledgeable enough to put 2 and 2 together.

Taliban sheltered a terrorist, their citizen paid the price for idiotic "pakhtunwali" idiotic nonsense in the millions. When you can avert a war you should, shelter a terrorist and then pay the price. We sheltered Afghan Talib and we are paying the price. Our failed policies resulted in such severe backfire that it haunts us to this day.

Stop this AL CIADA nonsense, you sound like Iranian retards who only see everything through the prism of Shiaism.

Because that is where the attacks were planned and sustained. And after killing OBL and wiping out his core team, USA is leaving this year. Job done.
Keeping their residual forces to suppress anyone who goes against their will is not called leaving . Besides it has not been proved anywhere that attacks were originated there all we know is all the high jackers were arabs and nothing was done against them and there are news with photos of a few of those highjackers meeting US high ups days before attacks why those officials havnt been brought to justice

If you believe US they said they have documented evidence that then ISI head Gen ahmad was the money man behind 9/11 why wasn't he tried ?

Anyways we will have to start another thread on that my question was wasnt Obama supposed to meet the victim of drone attack as she deserved it more than malala ? But he didn't coz it wouldn't have served their propaganda to malign talibans I am in no way a taliban supporter I feel they are illiterate , scumbags but this thread is about US hypocrisy and propaganda to pursue their interests by any means and their interests are fatal for rest of the world especially muslims and its evident in Iraq,libya, egypt(they are the champions of democracy but in egypt they were the one's who first accepted the coup and also in ukraine) afghanistan and the list goes on.

I am sure had you not been earning in dollars you must have rethink your approach regarding where from terror in our world is originating.

Keeping their residual forces to suppress anyone who goes against their will is not called leaving .

The US presence is global by definition as the sole superpower and it will remain so for the foreseeable future. That fact will remain true no matter which currency I earn. :D

Malala is a fabricated planted agent to bring disgrace to Pakistan.

Really ? Same old denial mode looking to shift the blame rather than addressing the root cause of the problem . There's not much disgrace left to be brought by anybody , the murderers of 84,000 + of your countrymen didn't come from foreign countries - they are born and bred Pakistan , maybe with funding and support from outside but Pakistanis nonetheless . A whole freaking segment of this country's population is radical and extreme , what possible fault are you searching for in hidden third hands ? . So , the implications being that Govt of Pakistan and Pakistan Army personnel and doctors all lied together and manipulated the public's opinion to get a " planted agent " out of the country and to such fame and recognition ? Little Miss Malala wasn't a disgrace to this country , the actions of TTP surely were . Shot and treated in Pakistan and later sent abroad - that might help you in understanding what I am trying to say . Atleast think before you post . :azn:

Really ? Same old denial mode looking to shift the blame rather than addressing the root cause of the problem . There's not much disgrace left to be brought by anybody , the murderers of 84,000 + of your countrymen didn't come from foreign countries - they are born and bred Pakistan , maybe with funding and support from outside but Pakistanis nonetheless . A whole freaking segment of this country's population is radical and extreme , what possible fault are you searching for in hidden third hands ? . So , the implications being that Govt of Pakistan and Pakistan Army personnel and doctors all lied together and manipulated the public's opinion to get a " planted agent " out of the country and to such fame and recognition ? Little Miss Malala wasn't a disgrace to this country , the actions of TTP surely were . Shot and treated in Pakistan and later sent abroad - that might help you in understanding what I am trying to say . Atleast think before you post . :azn:

Oh bhai, the great warriors simply came for the fresh air and the fertile opportunities...woh toh Mushy and co. went and slapped them for no reason and ergo called their wrath upon the heads of innocent Pakistanis.

Actually, it is eleventeenseventy trillion dollars of Lithium, and after that, USA will go after the bazillion tons of Thar coal and then the mountinas of gold and diamonds in Baluchistan! :lol:

Or not. ;)

Actually, it is eleventeenseventy trillion dollars of Lithium, and after that, USA will go after the bazillion tons of Thar coal and then the mountinas of gold and diamonds in Baluchistan! :lol:

Or not. ;)
I starting drinking too after seeing you are going way higher but now we are equally drunk so dont give me this thar and balochistan shit..because I know americans are more interested in oranges from sargodha so that they can keep an eye on mushaf airbase too:cheesy:

I starting drinking too after seeing you are going way higher but now we are equally drunk so dont give me this thar and balochistan shit..because I know americans are more interested in oranges from sargodha so that they can keep an eye on mushaf airbase too:cheesy:

Thar, Baluchistan or Afghanistan, all the same sh1t about mineral riches that are simply not there. :D

Back
Top Bottom