What's new

Dies Irae, Dies Illa!!! (General election results.)

janon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
This is the day that most Indians have been waiting for with baited breath, when the results of the largest democratic exercise ever undertaken by humanity shall be declared. The counting will begin any moment now, and by afternoon we should have a pretty good picture. It would not be an overstatement to claim that the Indian general elections of 2014 has been one of the biggest organized human activity ever. More than half a billion people voted to decide who should lead more than a billion people for the next five years. Foreign media have described this as independent India's most significant elections, and many Indians feel so too.

I request everybody to update this thread with the live results as they come in.

ldqxd64q.png

NDTV.com - Election 2014, Election Result, Lok Sabha Election News, Live News

counting will start @9:30am IST
waiting for a clear cut picture!
@2:00pm IST we will get to know the wining party...
& the final result in evening or night
:cheers:
ab ki baar modi sarkarr.......
jo khatam kregi bhrashtachar....
padosi bhi nhi krte isse inkaar....
cheen ka bhi hai modi se pyaar...
ab ki baar modi sarkar....

-danish vij:rap::partay:

From the results so far, it seems that many PDF Indian members' wish is coming true.

Whatever the final results, praise be to our glorious democracy - for today, the people's voice from street to street shall ring louder than the voices of all the kings!

Holy fcuk, did BJP itself cross 272?:eek::eek::eek:

I have to say, I did not expect such a stellar performance from them, though of course I knew they would be the single largest party.

@Jason bourne : Looks like your wishes came true, that the entire country voted to put Modi in power.:cheers:

And Gujrat gave him a clean sweep.:enjoy:

To all members who have been wishing for this day, many happy returns!

congratulations_2.jpg

he got 22+ Seats from Gujarat ( my stat) ( 17 expected )

it looks like tdp bjp alliance gonna win in andhra...
congress decimated not leading in atleast single seat!!!

Back
Top Bottom