What's new

Did colonization ruin India's image?

All great ancient technologies came from China. Just because we were no playground for foreign invaders, doesn't mean we were isolated. :rofl: Study East Asia and SE Asia history.

Be in your dream land and stop your B.S. You people are brainwashed by CCP. Do not try to tell those typical CCP B.S to us.

Be in your dream land and stop your B.S. You people are brainwashed by CCP. Do not try to tell those typical CCP B.S to us.

Learn how to cope with jealously, or see a psychologist, there's no need to drag CCP into the topic.

Best thing that happened to India is get colonised by the British. The British gave India a unified country, they civilized the Indians as much as they could (obviously not enough), they taught English to the Indians, etc.

Without the British, Indians would be where Africans are today.

I still think India would be better governed and Indian people more civilized if Britain still ruled India.

There are 2 groups of people that should never have a right to self rule, it's Africans and Indians. They are very backward people, thus they would perform much better under foreign rule.

The Brits gave Indians everything they have now. As far as I'm concerned, Britain should be applauded for partially civilizing the Indians.

Best thing that happened to India is get colonised by the British. The British gave India a unified country, they civilized the Indians as much as they could (obviously not enough), they taught English to the Indians, etc.

Without the British, Indians would be where Africans are today.

I still think India would be better governed and Indian people more civilized if Britain still ruled India.

There are 2 groups of people that should never have a right to self rule, it's Africans and Indians. They are very backward people, thus they would perform much better under foreign rule.

The Brits gave Indians everything they have now. As far as I'm concerned, Britain should be applauded for partially civilizing the Indians.

Its a shame nobody civilized the chinese :lol: .......you continue to eat urine soaked eggs for breakfast.

When talking ancient super powers, it's usually Rome of the West, and China of the east.

But there's not much talk for India for non history buffs or even history buffs.

Some might say there is no India, but country always change, Rome never rose again, and Chinese borders changed so many times, that who can say what is and isn't China other than a few core provinces.

Now it could be said that China is more important in terms of economy today and impact, but if we are honest, to the casual western we aren't' different at all, third world and all.

So why isn't India's history being discussed more? I think colonization has completely ruined India's image.

Bad time to have a civil war of Maratha and Mughal.

How can colonization ruin the image of a country that never existed before? It's like asking "did colonization ruin Mexico's image?"

Only an Indian could think of eating human faeces. The fact that even came to your mind proves my point :lol:

Nope. Its my study of chinese eating habits and your fascination for Indian feces that makes it obvious. Let us see, drinking urine, urine soaked eggs, dog penis, pig, lizards, cockroaches and artificial beef made of pig remains and toxic chemicals. :lol:

Nope. Its my study of chinese eating habits and your fascination for Indian feces that makes it obvious. Let us see, drinking urine, urine soaked eggs, dog penis, pig, lizards, cockroaches and artificial beef made of pig remains and toxic chemicals. :lol:

Says a guy from a country that has a rape epidemic and defecate all over the streets.

Sums up the Indian species.

All great ancient technologies came from China. Just because we were no playground for foreign invaders, doesn't mean we were isolated. :rofl: Study East Asia and SE Asia history.

What kind of great technology came from China.

Back
Top Bottom