What's new

Dhaka rolls out red carpet for Sonia Gandhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so my statement is valid.

I suggest you either read through the various threads here, read the history of the AL, or go troll someplace else.

1. Why would threads on a Pakistani defence forum (Pakistan is what Bangladesh violently broke away from) represent BD reality?
2. Do point out items in AL History that you are referring to..
3. You should write to tech support. Your Mod status is not appearing next to your name. I am assuming its a tech glitch as you are certainly throwing your weight around like you are a MOD....

1. Why would threads on a Pakistani defence forum (Pakistan is what Bangladesh violently broke away from) represent BD reality?
3. You should write to tech support. Your Mod status is not appearing next to your name. I am assuming its a tech glitch as you are certainly throwing your weight around like you are a MOD....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wait till the others get here. Then you'll see not only weight but lots of brown stuff being thrown around. :rofl:

------------------errrrrrrrrr-----------------------------------------

@ Bangladesh:

Please get rid of this traitor witch of ours and we will be indebted to you for this. So much so that you can have any of our weapon systems. Please get rid of this nuisance.

@ Bangladesh:

Please get rid of this traitor witch of ours and we will be indebted to you for this. So much so that you can have any of our weapon systems. Please get rid of this nuisance.

Irrelevant question , why the hatred among many of you guys regarding that girl?

@ Bangladesh:

herher...:lol:

I am not enamoured by Sonia Gandhi.

But to feel that the Bangladesh Liberation came about merely by the Civil Disobedience of the people of East Pakistan is a bit too thick!

Indira Gandhi played the major role.

If it were the East Pakistani Mukti Bahini alone, Nixon and Kissinger would not have been so riled up. He would have merely given the nod and the Pakistani Army would have ensured that things were all wiped up!

Do you really think that the Pakistani Army was so weak and incompetent that it could not trod underfoot a civilian rebellion?

And there were many Razakars and Biharis who were just waiting to massacre the Bengalis and were doing so.

How many of you have actually seen the Liberation as children with awareness of the times?

It reminds me of the saying - An ungrateful man is like a hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from.

Irrelevant question , why the hatred among many of you guys regarding that girl?

First of all she is not a girl but a grown woman with two 40+ children.

Indians who love their democratic set up cannot be in any sense in tune with the dynasty based politics that she and her party represents. India is not a kingdom where leadership is only expected out of a particular family. The current tenure will be the last one for MMS as a PM and Ms.Ghandhi and Congresswallahs are hell bent on making Rahul Gandhi the next PM of life as if there are no other capable leaders in Congress.

I am a BJP supporter but please address the leader of the ruling Congress party with respect. She is a guest in your country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom