What's new

Dhaka rolls out red carpet for Sonia Gandhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though i wouldn't wish something this terrible upon any Muslim country, however it is funny how these Bangalis are busy bashing Pakistan when it is india massacring their countrymen on the india-BD border.

i told you members save there faces nothing more. i already told as living in ME since 12 years i know what is BD .rehny do bechary hai .

Though i wouldn't wish something this terrible upon any Muslim country, however it is funny how these Bangalis are busy bashing Pakistan when it is india massacring their countrymen on the india-BD border.

Massacring?

Chori aur Sina jori?

Massacring?

Chori aur Sina jori?
lol bakwaas nothing else it was military operation and there was must few die

show me a pic of 100 dead bodies together ?
and what a cheap example not expected from you what chori? it was east pakistan and we was right to defend it even we kill all bengalis why not tell me? are you ready to brink india? no country is ready to do so. every one try to save .

there was no Genocide committed in 1971.

How long did the war last ? Lets make it a large number of 12 months. And according to the Bangladeshi and Bharti authorities,
we kill what 3 million people?

That means the Pakistani military killed 8,220 people per day on average. That means we killed 342.5 people per hour.

Meaning people did not sleep at all. They did not eat. They did not go to the toilet for 365 days straight.
To reach the 3 million mark they had be constantly killing people every day without a break.

Must say that is an impressive feat to achieve. A military killed 3 million people without sleeping, eating or even toilet breaks.

Then lets not forget that when Mujeeb traveled from the UK he stated 30,000 were killed. Then he stated 300,000 were killed.
When he got to Bangladesh a few days later it had changed to 3 million. Amazing feat there.
In a few days the Pakistani military killed more then 2 million people. They must have nuked half the country

BTW when i see from 7th floor from my office bengali clean streets in jeddah i feel better and say thank god we are not together i sit here because i am pakistani otherwise no company make me Regional manager as bengali here (even i am not graduate )

ye fighter ehsaas e kamtari ka shikar hai yaar. he is simple case of brainless guy which bring pakistan for save his face as slave of india .but we are at same place may god india occupy them or tsunami wipe them our we don't care .

You really feel so?

Poor chap!

you forgot to highlight first 5 posts that contain the word PAKISTAN. we do not have any problem with pakistan.

4 out of 5 of the posts you quoted were posted by indians. Now regarding Areesh's post he was only replying to Laughing_Soldier who first mentioned Pakistan.

we do not have any problem with pakistan.And not interested. thanx.

Good

lol bakwaas nothing else it was military operation and there was must few die

show me a pic of 100 dead bodies together ?
and what a cheap example not expected from you what chori? it was east pakistan and we was right to defend it even we kill all bengalis why not tell me? are you ready to brink india? no country is ready to do so. every one try to save .

Don't ask me.

Ask the chap whose post I was replying and you must see the context of that post.

we do not have any problem with pakistan.And not interested. thanx.
Original Post By Bangla fighter

Weather co.ck.

Your love fluctuates as per the argument you wish to project!

ye fighter ehsaas e kamtari ka shikar hai yaar. he is simple case of brainless guy which bring pakistan for save his face as slave of india .but we are at same place may god india occupy them or tsunami wipe them our we don't care .

That was a terrible thing to say/wish. I am sure you didn't know what you were saying!

restless1.gif

He must have been very disheartened when he wrote that.

I am sure he never meant it.

Weather co.ck.

Your love fluctuates as per the argument you wish to project!

yes some time. see now...

l

BTW when i see from 7th floor from my office bengali clean streets in jeddah i feel better and say thank god we are not together i sit here because i am pakistani otherwise no company make me Regional manager as bengali here (even i am not graduate )

good we send our poor people to work .... not to join laden...

mujib43 this in punjabi you can't under stand hahhahahaha i was right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom