What's new

Dhaka rolls out red carpet for Sonia Gandhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
such as ?? winning world cup????:pop:

On that.. Actually Semis were better when we hammered Pak :azn:.. but that aside.. No

I was thinking more on lines of

1st Indian in space
Moon mission
Indigenous satellite launch
Liberalization of economy
Becoming the fastest/Second fastest growing economy in the world
breaching the forbes list of world's billionaires

these are the people who have real inferiority complex in their minds and soul in every sense...They are just Good for Nothing...God help them...i can only pray!!

i donot want to talk bad against pakistan .. but you left no choice......... inferiority complex ??? for what??? daily Bomb blasts??? GDP 2%?? drones????

nice to see indo-pak love relation :smitten:

Are you burning?

Where? Somewhere critical?

I can't really change my life to accommodate people who are jealous. I don't see why I should.

with out india there would be no 1971...... it was her long term dream to break you down...... and the best thing happened in their history till today.....

the genuine Bangladeshis are nationalist and do not consider pakistan india big brothers like nepal bhutan......... they dont like pakistan for past , india for present!

If India could not break Pakistan in two war prior to 1971, and could do so in 1971, I take it that you mean that the East Pakistani (Bangladeshis) are treacherous. Now, you really feel so that you were traitors to Pakistan? Please feel free to correct me in case I have not understood your profundity.

Now that you do not acknowledge that India played a role, it is very suggestive, isn't it?

You like to live off the fat of the land without acknowledging from where the fat came, right?

Hardly delusion as per the Bangladeshis.

They are convinced that the lungi clad defeated a seasoned, battle hardened Pakistan Army.

In fact, this thread itself is indicative of that fact and they do not even have the temper for history to recognise a historical fact!

I read once Jacob's article..... he told that indians do not know how effective freedom fighters were!

sometimes i doubt you were involved in 1971! Talking about mukti jodhhas, they are compared to the French Maquis, Viet Cong, and the guerrillas of Josip Broz Tito in their tactics and effectiveness ......

Are you burning?

Where? Somewhere critical?

I can't really change my life to accommodate people who are jealous. I don't see why I should.

nah! duh! why jealous??? see how lovely indo-bd relation is! red carpet!! Hasina madam-Gandhi family!.... the love is too much for me to bear!! if pakistanis take share i would be highly glad!!

If India could not break Pakistan in two war prior to 1971, and could do so in 1971, I take it that you mean that the East Pakistani (Bangladeshis) are treacherous. Now, you really feel so that you were traitors to Pakistan? Please feel free to correct me in case I have not understood your profundity.

Now that you do not acknowledge that India played a role, it is very suggestive, isn't it?

You like to live off the fat of the land without acknowledging from where the fat came, right?

OPERATION SEARCH LIGHT WAS STARTED BY WEST PAKISTAN! NOT EAST PAKISTAN! if there is a betrayer it is West Pakistan!!

with out india there would be no 1971

You can bet your a** on that. It would taken some time but ultimately Pakistan Army would have wiped off any Bangla resistance and you would have been wearing salwar kameez speaking perfect Urudu.

You can bet your a** on that. It would taken some time but ultimately Pakistan Army would have wiped off any Bangla resistance and you would have been wearing salwar kameez speaking perfect Urudu.
i know! we needed weapons, bullet to fight! So????

you may not believe me...but i consider the breaking away of pakistan in 1947 to be a much more beneficial moment in indian history....of course with the benefit of hindsight.....maybe there are many indians who think like me....

Agreed.
If tomorrow GoI & GoP decides that India & Pakistan should become one, count me in to take gun against my own govt.

i know! we needed weapons, bullet to fight! So????

So if you cannot be grateful to India, atleast be grateful to your forefathers who took up arms and rise against Pakistan so as to preserve the Bangla culture & language and prevent the Bangladeshis from becoming second class citizens.

So if you cannot be grateful to India, atleast be grateful to your forefathers who took up arms and rise against Pakistan so as to preserve the Bangla culture & language and prevent the Bangladeshis from becoming second class citizens.

you havenot read the thread maybe..... why we debating this???? 1971! INDIAN ARMY! FREEDOM FIGHTERS!! BATLLE HARDENED PAK ARMY!! TOPICS BROUGHT IN DISCUSSION BY INDIANS AND PAKISTANIS! I SEE NO BANGLADESHI BEING IRRATIONAL HERE !! AND I HAVE NO ENERGY TO DEBATE ON THIS BOGUS TOPIC!!

AL = indian puppets...

im sure Bengalis will be wise during next round of elections.

you havenot read the thread maybe..... why we debating this???? 1971! INDIAN ARMY! FREEDOM FIGHTERS!! BATLLE HARDENED PAK ARMY!! TOPICS BROUGHT IN DISCUSSION BY INDIANS AND PAKISTANIS! I SEE NO BANGLADESHI BEING IRRATIONAL HERE !! AND I HAVE NO ENERGY TO DEBATE ON THIS BOGUS TOPIC!!

Blind are you?

Who is Sonia Gandhi?

And her taking an award for Indira Gandhi is what is the topic and the venom that you blokes are spewing.

That is the connection.

Why go far, just check the tripe that you have displayed in your post as if selling your wares on the footpath at a Haat!

Chori aur Sina jori?

Indira Gandhi is being honoured for her contribution to the Liberation of Bangladesh and which you chaps find is not correct or insinuate so. Thus comes the remainder of history rush into this thread.

The common language here is English and it is taken that all understand the same even if they cannot write efficiently.

i dont see why it would be ''hard to understand''

such a simple thing...but its silly to call AL ''lovers of Bangladesh'' or ''patriots'' when indian border forces have been killing Bangladeshi citizens....she seems to represent india more than she does Bangladesh! Very confusing and quite sad i think. Instead of being assertive and standing up for her own people here is AL singing some cheesy tunes for a country whose border forces are becoming increasingly troublesome.

but then again, makes little difference as far as Pakistan is concerned....just observing as an 'outsider' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom