What's new

Dhaka proposes Delhi use of non-lethal weapons for border guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Further to the above, India is 22 times larger than Bangladesh, but cannot even support a population only 6.8 times more than the population of BD. How poor this India is and how rich our BD is!

Indians are so worried about their so-called population explosion. But, considering the number of our population, India should be able to support at least 3,000 million people.

India's present population is only 1,020 million. Seems India needs more and more people, and some BD muslims are helping to fill in the gaps. India should thank these people, specially when they move to Assam, where the local population prefer abstenism for fear of getting pregnant.

Talking nice with the trolls will get you no where, trolls don't get that. Knowing you for a while I do expect you to keep up the good work you are doing. I applaud that.

You gotta talk to troll in troll language.

Mexican Teenager Shot Dead on Mexican Soil by US Border Agent

^^
This is what happens in an International border. Where lethal use of force is properly investigated and prosecuted.

Now in a land "where I don't know where I am going to take to take my next du*p," cross border issues are handled differently. It just may be the issue is more about less available sanitation. Maybe the Indian folks are dead serious about sharing their scarce toilet resources.

Why all of you are beating about the bush? it is not really the question of sneaking through the barbed wire and go to India. Only a few weeks ago, Indian citizens had entered our land to steal fish with the support of BSF. Then, when our border people rushed towards the BSF, they panicked and fired bullets. This is not the case of sneaking, for sure.

Last edited:
Why all of you are beating about the bush? it is not really the question of sneaking through the barbed wire and go to your country. Only a few weeks ago, your citizens had entered our land to steal fish with the support of BSF. Then, when our border people rushed towards the BSF, they panicked and fired bullets. This is not the case of sneaking, for sure.

You are definitely not in my cross hair.

Bangladesh as has much chance of taking over parts of the Indian NE as Mexico has of taking over parts of the American South West. Both zero.

Bangladesh as has much chance of taking over parts of the Indian NE as Mexico has of taking over parts of the American South West. Both zero.

Who knows what the mullahs will do with your NE. But, BD will take over India in economic terms as expressed in per capita GDP.

Who knows what the mullahs will do with your NE. But, BD will take over India in economic terms as expressed in per capita GDP.

Yes u can ............ but after 1000 years or may be in 5000 years

Well the people of NE hate these bangladeshis as it was rightly pointed out by the reporter of France 24 .They will get beaten up dont you worry.I am glad that atleast one Bangladeshi in this forum has atleast concurred that Bangladeshis move into India illegaly.
Regarding the second part of your post we all know it is not going to happen in our and also during our childrens lifetime.Hence there is no point discussing abt it.

Well the people of NE hate these bangladeshis as it was rightly pointed out by the reporter of France 24 .They will get beaten up dont you worry.I am glad that atleast one Bangladeshi in this forum has atleast concurred that Bangladeshis move into India illegaly.
Regarding the second part of your post we all know it is not going to happen in our and also during our childrens lifetime.Hence there is no point discussing abt it.

I did not really say that. What I wanted to say is these muslims have been living in assam for many centuries. Before the partition in 1947, these people had houses and land properties in both BD and Assam. These people need special consideration from both the govts. They should be given dual citizenship.

As for your saddistic pleasure about beating up these people, well, when such a little thing happens to our Hindus, all the muslims rise against such a treatment. But, here a Hindu takes saddistic pleasurte from such a heinous treatment of India's muslim citizens. Indians respect monkeys and cows, but disrespect a fellow human being.

I did not really say that. What I wanted to say is these muslims have been living in assam for many centuries. Before the partition in 1947, these people had houses and land properties in both BD and Assam. These people need special consideration from both the govts. They should be given dual citizenship.

As for your saddistic pleasure about beating up these people, well, when such a little thing happens to our Hindus, all the muslims rise against such a treatment. But, here a Hindu takes saddistic pleasurte from such a heinous treatment of India's muslim citizens. Indians respect monkeys and cows, but disrespect a fellow human being.
You are wrong.Assam only had hindus even a few decades ago.Infact the ahom kings never allowed the mughals to take assam.Islam never came to assam and the nort east.Muslims form a very less percentage of the population in The NE and most of them are illegal bangladeshis.
Its not the case of a Hindu taking pleasure.It is the case of an Indian being frustrated seeing the illegals entering India such easily at a high magnitude.

thought you were occasionally racist. Cut the nonsense of stereotyping hindus/indians. Not good on your part and people like me who thought u were something better than this racist nonsense would get to know a more clearer idea of who you are. if you find something bad, report. Dont stereotype a community of a country of a billion population. Makes you look like a fool.

thought you were occasionally racist. Cut the nonsense of stereotyping hindus/indians. Not good on your part and people like me who thought u were something better than this racist nonsense would get to know a more clearer idea of who you are. if you find something bad, report. Dont stereotype a community of a country of a billion population. Makes you look like a fool.

An attack must be repulsed with attacks. So, this is what I am doing. You guys are morally bankrupt, who do not think it is a crime to kill our innocent citizens by the BSF, and now you guys are coming with another hypocracy by wishing your own muslim citizens to be killed by mob violence.

We have seen, therefore, many a Gujrat after the partition. So, Gujrat was also revenged by Bombay, do not forget it. Your number has no meaning to us. Muslims throughout the sub-continent think that you guys need a violent response.

We have seen, therefore, many a Gujrat after the partition. So, Gujrat was also revenged by Bombay, do not forget it. Your number has no meaning to us. Muslims throughout the sub-continent think that you guys need a violent response.

very good !! So if you people are giving a violent response...by entering our soil....its better we stop you on your soil....dont cry when you are stopped there...as you want it..violence against violence :pop:

An attack must be repulsed with attacks. So, this is what I am doing. You guys are morally bankrupt, who do not think it is a crime to kill our innocent citizens by the BSF, and now you guys are coming with another hypocracy by wishing your own muslim citizens to be killed by mob violence.

Postings like this and you guys still say muslims are victimized and branded as terrorists..you know bigoted like you are bringing shame to the entire muslim population ..so spare you sympatht about Indian Muslims..you take care of your country ..we can take care of ours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom