What's new

Desi Raymond Davis: Shahzaib’s father to withdraw case for Rs 250 million

I heard that shahrukh jatoi has been arrested in dubai and soon he will be extradited to Pakistan-

He should of have run off to Mongolia; then maybe he wouldn't have been caught :lol:

Now let's hang him in public and feed his dead body to hounds.

Won't be good. This means he sold his Son's life for 250million...was his son's life soo cheap?

It was a great chance to crush feudalism from atleast Karachi which will be lost.

he is a DSP in Sind Police, enough said
Money is everything

Just out of curosity, how can a DSP afford to live in most expensive posh area of Karachi and gift his 20 year old son a brand new car on his birthday which alone is worth above 1 million Rs?

why was one of the suspects allowed to just fly out of the country to UAE?

WHY was he not placed on ECL and arrested on-sight?

(I'm not surprised though)

there's only outcry because of who was killed; whereas people are shot dead almost every day in broad daylight in Karachi and we dont even know their names!

Just out of curosity, how can a DSP afford to live in most expensive posh area of Karachi and gift his 20 year old son a brand new car on his birthday which alone is worth above 1 million Rs?

He belongs to a wealthy family already.

he is a DSP in Sind Police, enough said
Money is everything

Please read the posts on the first page.

I read somewhere that even if boy's father want, this cannot happen because of anti-terrorism clauses added to the case.

I don't understand why people poke their noses into other people's buisness. If the father accepts blood money for his sons murder as per the laws of the state then what buisness is it of ours to point fingers at him. He made a decision for his family, is all, would hanging the perpetrator bring his son back?

Exactly. He has lost his son. What about family he have, people who may be killed ? What about a thought that if he is killed, what wil happen to his family ?

Death is not the worse punishment my friend. Fear of death is.
rightly said:tup:

I think the law should be revised; instead of a complete pardon it should be reduced to a lesser sentence !

Won't be good. This means he sold his Son's life for 250million...was his son's life soo cheap?

It was a great chance to crush feudalism from atleast Karachi which will be lost.

Its MQM ethno-fascism that is needed to be eliminated from karachi. This was just a murder which happens throughout Pakistan but MQM and its supporters systematically kill poor chai-wala, driver, labourer, rerrhi-wala on daily basis. Its not jatoi or talpur who is disturbing peace of karachi, it is MQM and its supporters. I am not impressed from MQM stance against feudalism as mohajirs are all urban people to begin with, they would be naturally oppose to feudalism in sindh.

Its MQM ethno-fascism that is needed to be eliminated from karachi. This was just a murder which happens throughout Pakistan but MQM and its supporters systematically kill poor chai-wala, driver, labourer, rerrhi-wala on daily basis. Its not jatoi or talpur who is disturbing peace of karachi, it is MQM and its supporters. I am not impressed from MQM stance against feudalism as mohajirs are all urban people to begin with, they would be naturally oppose to feudalism in sindh.

The guy who was shot dead only did a crime to save his sister from thug/servant's inappropriate behaviour/words. I wonder what will you do if it was your sister in place of Shahzeb's sister. Atleast think before you post...everywhere you drag MQM out of no where, shows that you are growing old but not growing up.:tdown:

The guy who was shot dead only did a crime to save his sister from thug/servant's inappropriate behaviour/words. I wonder what will you do if it was your sister in place of Shahzeb's sister. Atleast think before you post...everywhere you drag MQM out of no where, shows that you are growing old but not growing up.:tdown:

These type of incidents happen throughout pakistan, no need to give it importance like a "national issue". Why not the scared karachi media raise the news of MQM ghunda gardi?

These type of incidents happen throughout pakistan, no need to give it importance like a "national issue". Why not the scared karachi media raise the news of MQM ghunda gardi?

lol your kind of people were questioning that children dies everyday in Pakistan so why jump on Malala incident. Even in Islamic history many people were of this kind(they are never satisfied)but does world knows or remember them? No cuz they have no good impact or influence on anyone. Remember, One incident becomes cause to change the future of entire nation.

In Karachi there is ANP, PPP & even JUI/jamiat gundas so why cry a river on MQM...ye kahan ka insaaf hai...bachay:woot::lol: BTW you should agree that MQM "gunda gardi" maybe useful against feudals...what say:azn:

KARACHI - A deal has been finalised between the Jatoi and Talpur families and father of Shahzaib Khan, the boy allegedly killed in Karachi DHA Phase-V by Shahrukh Jatoi and Nawab Siraj Talpur and their guards on December 25, Pakistan Today learnt on Sunday.

The boy’s father, Aurangzaib, has reportedly agreed to withdraw the cases for Rs 250 million.

Investigation into the Shahzaib murder case concluded with a deal with Jatois, Talpurs and Aurangzaib, a serving deputy superintendent of Sindh Police.

According to this deal, the Jatoi and Talpur families will pay Rs 250 million to the deceased’s father as compensation money and in exchange Shahzaib’s father would withdraw the case, sources privy to the developments told Pakistan Today.

A high-ranked police officer, who is among the investigators, said on condition of anonymity that Shahzaib’s father had agreed to withdraw the murder case for a sum of Rs 250 million.

The Jatois and Talpurs were under pressure after arrest of Nawab Siraj Talpur, a co-accused in the Shahzaib murder case, from Moro on Saturday.

“The families used their political circle to approach DSP Aurangzaib and made him agree to withdraw the case for the stated money,” official said.

He claimed that a high-ranking officer of Sindh Police played a pivotal role for the deal to save Sindh Inspector General (IG) Fayyaz Ahmed Leghari from any action by the Supreme Court (SC).

“Shahrukh Jatoi, the main accused in Shahzaib murder case, would arrive in Karachi today (Monday) and surrender before the law enforcement agencies,” he claimed, adding that Shahzaib’s father would then withdraw the case.

After the deal, Sindh IGP Fayyaz Leghari has reportedly taken a sigh of relief and left for Islamabad to appear before the three-member SC bench, which took suo motu notice of the murder on January 1 and ordered the Sindh IGP to arrest the culprits within 24 hours.

“A well-known politician played a key role in this deal but I cannot disclose his name,” the source said.

A three-member SC bench headed by Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry had taken suo motu notice of the murder and ordered Sindh IGP and Advocate General to present a report before the bench on January 4.

On Friday, the chief justice ordered the IGP to arrest the culprits within 24 hours or appear before the court without uniform.

An official in the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Immigration Circle, who wished not to be named, told Pakistan Today that no record of Shahrukh Jatoi having flown aboard was available with the immigration office.

“With this disclosure, it is also confirmed that Shahrukh Jatoi was not hiding in the country,” he said, adding that it could not be ascertained so far where he had gone.

Talking to Pakistan Today, IGP Leghari said he had arrived in Islamabad to appear before the apex court. Asked about the deal, he said, “I am in Islamabad and cannot confirm the information.”

On the other hand, DSP Aurangzaib said he had had no meeting with the Jatoi or Talpur family.

He disconnected the phone when Pakistan Today enquired about the deal.

Earlier in the day, police had beefed up the first information report lodged into the Shahzaib murder case by adding some sections of the anti-terrorism act.

Shahzaib

If This is True than My Prediction is Right
1) OLX Pakistan ( Yahan Sub Kuch Bakta Ha )
2) The institutes who claim to take him from Dubai are second group of Idiots who did not put hands on real enemies & participating in Corruption who make or take Trillion in Amount of money in Pakistan and Run Away . But Making Happy To \PPP & Rahman Malik, Had used country assets for self & bullshit work.
3) This is Second Remand Davis who may be killing the Agency Person and after making dealing...

Back
Top Bottom