What's new

Democracy in India is a farce: Dr Amarjit Singh

India which can not Provide security to single team
how can it save Indian Minorities from Hindu extremist,s

better than your hindus who are fleeing to india and better than your shias who are being killed by sunnis.

better than your hindus who are fleeing to india and better than your shias who are being killed by sunnis.

Still Other MINORITIES are more safe in Pakistan compare to India

In India there are 25 Corde Muslims and thay can do anything against Hindu extremist,s

In India there are 25 Corde Muslims and thay can do anything against Hindu extremist,s
Few hundred Muslims banned a movie in which a terrorist was reading Quran and the Hero is also a Muslim.

other minorities? Christians? do I need to the mention the innocent young Christian girl charged for blasphemy?
plz improve your GK.

anyways, Welcome to PDF.

Few hundred Muslims banned a movie in which a terrorist was reading Quran and the Hero is also a Muslim.

Kamal Sirf naam Kia musliman Hai my Indian Muslim Friend on facebook told me That

other minorities? Christians? do I need to the mention the innocent young Christian girl charged for blasphemy?
plz improve your GK.

anyways, Welcome to PDF.

And try to Understand Pakistan only have 2% of Non Muslims And thay Make Pakistan as Islamic State
where india have 25% Muslims and India should give them all Right stop

he is not a Muslim dude. he was born into a Brahmin family but is atheist. Google it.

And try to Understand Pakistan only have 2% of Non Muslims And thay Make Pakistan as Islamic State
where india have 25% Muslims and India should give them all Right stop

Its not a percentage and proportion game. Following your logic, you assume that YOU 98 % people have every right to oppress and suppress those 2 %.

THATS the problem. When you are in majority , go on trumpeting Ummah; when in minority , cry fowl for being oppressed and deprived. Thankfully in India such parasites are less.

Most of Hindu,s are Vegetarians Dont compare Hindu man Power with Sikh,s man power Thought

Wrong notion !

Kamal Sirf naam Kia musliman Hai my Indian Muslim Friend on facebook told me That

Name "Hassan" is borrowed from his fathers friend as both were very close. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamal_Haasan

many sikhs are also vegetarian.

Sikhs are Punjabi and Punjabi People Man power is very Good

Its not a percentage and proportion game. Following your logic, you assume that YOU 98 % people have every right to oppress and suppress those 2 %.

THATS the problem. When you are in majority , go on trumpeting Ummah; when in minority , cry fowl for being oppressed and deprived. Thankfully in India such parasites are less.

Wrong notion !

Name "Hassan" is borrowed from his fathers friend as both were very close. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamal_Haasan

Kamal Hassan sirf Naam kia Muslman hai Like SRK

mr.amarjit singh is free to take citizenship in pakistan.
So you think he will relinquish his American citizenship :astagh: (don't know what the text says )

2% of whole population of India...........

10+% representation in IA...........

PM of India is a SIKH..........

Deputy Chairman of Planning commission is a SIKH.........

IA Chief is a SIKH........

More than 50% team of Indian National Sport - HOCKEY is made up of SIKHS.......

& He is Talking that Indian Democracy is a FARCE.......
I don't think the stuff you have written has any connection with democracy.

Not sure about the religious stuff but Mr. Amarjit is violating the basic Punjabi principle
Lakh Pardesi Hoiye,Apna Desh Ni Bhandi Da...
Jehre Mulk Da Khaiye Usda,Bura Ni Mangi Da.....

:haha: :angry:

Back
Top Bottom