What's new

Delhi Metro stumbles upon 17th century mosque demolished by Britishers

Still you shouldn't go over the site it was on.

well as i mentioned, there is a law that states construction is prohibited within a certain distance of a historic site. the ASI will take control of the site and the alignement of the metro route will be changed. All historic sites are under this rule and any construction over,around or near it is ILLEGAL. the route will be changed. sleep in peace..

And to add to that this land belongs to Muslims and presently under the occupation of Muslims too.

Its not a land where hindus live/work and its also not a govt. land.

Delhi Metro have plenty of space nearby to build Jama Masjid Metro Station.
:angel:

Haan yaar agar jagah hai then no issues. But I beleive its time we focus on development rather than bringing anything else above.

This is difference between China and India, that we dont even know what to focus on and what not to. Most of the time we focus on irrelevant stuff just to play political games.

Frankly yaar. Once we get developed, we can always build new worshiping places at new venues. Rite now we need to focus on developing every possible inch of Indian land.

It shudnt happen that because of this archeological land, delhi metro work gets delayed for a year or so and hence escalating prices leading to corruption. Hopes thats the last thing an Indian wants.

The Mosque should be rebuilt, but not at the cost of Metro project.

It is part of our heritage and fact it was demolished by the British makes it even more the reason to rebuild it.

The Mosque should be rebuilt, but not at the cost of Metro project.

It is part of our heritage and fact it was demolished by the British makes it even more the reason to rebuild it.
I wonder if babari mosque can be rebuild at the same place it was standing.:)

Y not?coz hindus want to impose their version of hindutva on india?

Let me put it this way
When the Somnath temple was rebuilt , The Mosque already existing on its ruins, was carefully transferred to another locations.

Demolishing others places of worship and building ones own place of worship is not part of Indian culture.

PS: for both our case, lets just hope hindus do not impose their version of hindutva on india

These islamist thugs are doing this drama just to stop the metro from expanding.
Now the North Delhi Municipal Corporation has re-taken the land.

If this islamofacist govt. is rebuilding mosques what about Ayodhya,Mathura and kashi?

It should be rebuild . It would also serve the purpose of attracting tourists and hence generating revenue .

No they have elevation of that historic Mosque & it can be build.

If you go through overview it is Muslims in india who had sacrifice alot for india, they had made your nuke too, in return they deserve respect & their requests/demands should be top most priority.

I think the problem is that you and other Pakistani's should follow the advice you give Indians on this thread. Do you even realize how many Sikh and Hindu temples have been destroyed in Pakistan already? Where were you guys and your advice then? How come you never, ever follow the same advice you give?

I think the problem is that you and other Pakistani's should follow the advice you give Indians on this thread. Do you even realize how many Sikh and Hindu temples have been destroyed in Pakistan already? Where were you guys and your advice then? How come you never, ever follow the same advice you give?

News came in that police force who was guarding the place was attacked by mob. Some people do not have any regard for law. When initially police took over the place as per court's order, they started chanting religious slogans. They forget that they are living in a land where law is above religion.

Back
Top Bottom