What's new

Delhi bomb: Are we involved? Iran asks India

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Zeenews Bureau

New Delhi: Iran's Ambassador to India, Seyyed Mehdi Nabizadeh, on Wednesday denied Tehran’s role in Israeli embassy car bomb blast in New Delhi.

"We are denying this. I hope the case will be verified. India and Iran always had a good relation. Definitely both governments will collaborate with each other," he said.

He added that if India’s security agencies blame Iran for this attack, Tehran will have to verify.

"It happened in India and if Indian security says something like this, we have to verify.”

Nabizadeh further expressed hope that India would India “verify the cases to know the real position”

“Till now their final reaction has not come."

An Israeli embassy car carrying the wife of a defence attaché was targeted in a terror attack in New Delhi on Monday. In Georgian capital Tbilisi, police defused a car bombing device attached to a vehicle belonging to a Georgian national working for the Israeli embassy on the same day. A day later, three blasts rocked Bangkok on Tuesday and an Iranian was injured.

On Monday, Nabizadeh told IRNA, the Iranian news agency, that Israeli accusations about Tehran’s alleged involvement in attacks on Israeli personnel in India and Georgia were "untrue and sheer lies”.

"Any terrorist attack is condemned (by Iran) and we strongly reject the untrue comments by an Israeli official," Nabizadeh said.

I don't think Iran would do this on its own. There might some Iranians but not the Govt. itself. Why would they degrade relationship with India who has been one of the best friend till today.

well investigatory team should probe this incident before jumping into any conclusion ,as pointing fingers at someone without any
sufficient proof is not right

What if Israel is tryin to sabotage the relationship between India And Iran v all know what mossad is made of TOTAL ASSASSINS

What if Israel is tryin to sabotage the relationship between India And Iran v all know what mossad is made of TOTAL ASSASSINS
exactly....its a ploy against Iran coz no Israeli got killed in the attacks.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

exactly....its a ploy against Iran coz no Israeli got killed in the attacks.

Only time will tell, as of now India has got a lot of balancing to do and all I can pray for is they get it right.

the one thing we do well is make friends and keep them so . this will blow over soon and no problems with either Iran or Israel will crop up . all courtesy of the MEA:)
its a balancing act they have perfected.

Ek taraf kua to dusri taraf Khai.....mmmm Let me find out an easy way out...mmmmm Yes i got it lets put the blame on LeT....waise hi wo bahut badnaam hai thodi aur badnaam ho jayegi...

it's not the first time that terrorists have targetted Israelis in India.. & we all know that Iran was not a party to it in the past! It's just that due to current geo-political scenario anything that happens against israel is pointed towards Iran!!

it is really a tough situation for india to manage between these two nations...we do not want to hurt anyone...

who is the real culprit?
Is it iran trying to revenge the attack on their terrorist?
Is is israel playing a double game?
Could it be pakistan trying to sabotage and Fuk up the whole story???:woot:
Or is it me watching too much Zaid Hamid videos?

Back
Top Bottom