What's new

Dear diary, my horse was a huge asshole today

Raja420

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was just going along and riding on my horse next to the river then suddenly he sees some female horses and then he picked up his front legs and I fell off the horse while he started chasing the females.

I'm just a normal rider I'm not a sawaar so I don't know all the ins and outs on how to control the horse but today this bhaigarat left me for some females.

Worst part is he didn't even get any action and once the female horses ran away he stood there like a jackass and did nothing.

Damn females they've been the root cause of all treachery.

I was just going along and riding on my horse next to the river then suddenly he sees some female horses and then he picked up his front legs and I fell off the horse while he started chasing the females.

I'm just a normal rider I'm not a sawaar so I don't know all the ins and outs on how to control the horse but today this bhaigarat left me for some females.

Worst part is he didn't even get any action and once the female horses ran away he stood there like a jackass and did nothing.

What breed is your horse , also tell color please

You are an interesting man

You fell off a fully grown adult horse and are not in hospital?

Marwari , ya sindhi
Maybe the female horses didn’t like “milk” 😂. These threads are amazing 😂

This guy should do standup comedy
Actually now i think , he was strolling by the river , his horse became happy when he saw some females so he went to them , but the females went away when they saw him approaching thus his horse was left in a lurch .
Fine fine, very deep meaning

Marwari , ya sindhi

Actually now i think , he was strolling by the river , his horse became happy when he saw some females so he went to them , but the females went away when they saw him approaching thus his horse was left in a lurch .
Fine fine, very deep meaning
I’m glad you understood 😂.

Did you try to give the horse any pick-up advices? Maybe that could help the poor animal getting relief.

Back
Top Bottom