What's new

Dealing with Pakistan

he he he dont mind sirji but we and all world saw the Ghand mein dum of the super brave Pakistani army after MAY 2nd 2011 oops and what happened in Salallaa oops Raymond Davis Affair oops :rofl:
For Raymon Davis .. The family of deceased good hefty amounts of money and were happy with that.
Plus ISI has since then kept all US diplomats under strict scrutiny and US diplomats have complained anout this many times,so that is ebidence that things changed since Raymon Davis.

For Salala,Pakistan did stop their supply line ling enough to have many demand benificial for Pakistan,fulfilled by USA.
So there you go...Pakistan does have courage..
Plus India is not USA and is treated differently so no comparison here anyway.

One more article with lots of same thing repeated like every time.

One can smell the urge of selling patriotism ... article is judging Pakistan's political & military situations like an expert with literature knowledge. Army headquarters of both countries are tackling the situation with more maturity then these pen fighters.

An incident like this must be seen in broader view... I think our writers are only displaying one brighter side of coin.

Beg to US ? Dude, what are you talking. India didn't ask anyone. Clinton called Vajpayee, What are you going to do, Vajpayee said, What do you want me to do, I have to reply to my people. Clinton got the message and summoned NS and told him to back off.

Same after 26/11, Pakistan called, US, China, KSA etc. saying India is going to attack please mediate.

Even you went to US and UN this time too, they said its your own matter, deal with it. There is a thread on it. Even China gave you a cold shoulder.

I dont know how old were you at that time and if you have any memory of the time..
But i remember Bollywood actors and actresses going to visit Base camps in Kargil to buck up their soldiers...while in Pakistan it was hardly any news..
Thats evidence enough that IA was in much bigger trouble than Pakistani forces during Kargil war..

For Raymon Davis .. The family of deceased good hefty amounts of money and were happy with that.
Plus ISI has since then kept all US diplomats under strict scrutiny and US diplomats have complained anout this many times,so that is ebidence that things changed since Raymon Davis.
For Salala,Pakistan did stop their supply line ling enough to have many demand benificial for Pakistan,fulfilled by USA.
So there you go...Pakistan does have courage..
Plus India is not USA and is treated differently so no comparison here anyway.
Wait, Raymond Davis, he was CIA but taken back on basis of diplomatic sttus. As for money, I mean you don't have any option than to take money.

For Salala, you blocked for 6 months, asked for $ 5000 per container but again came to $ 1500 per container.

Your Parliament passed unanimously about stopping drone strikes, did US stop ?

US said you are either with us or against us, Mushraff said OK.

US don't apologize for killing your soldiers but gave apology for frisking our Bollywood actor.

And where is the mighty army and all when drone strikes daily ?

I dont know how old were you at that time and if you have any memory of the time..
But i remember Bollywood actors and actresses going to visit Base camps in Kargil to buck up their soldiers...while in Pakistan it was hardly any news..
Thats evidence enough that IA was in much bigger trouble than Pakistani forces during Kargil war..
Exactly. Even our actors care about our soldiers. But you can't you said, they are not our soldiers but insurgents.

Even you didn't take bodies of your own soldiers. Of course you didn't care.

Look at India, you beheaded our soldiers, entire India responded, and your media kept reporting about Long March and politicians didn't visited Quetta bomb sites.

And india couldnt 'squash' Pakistan 'during' kargil,had to beg USA for diplomatic pressure on Pakistan...
How could they 'squash' after Kargil when they had a practical experience during Kargil that Pakistan may be small but not weak..

Par Janab, US trip par to Sharif Sahab (Talk of irony) gaeye they na.

Exactly. Even our actors care about our soldiers. But you can't you said, they are not our soldiers but insurgents.

Even you didn't take bodies of your own soldiers. Of course you didn't care.

Look at India, you beheaded our soldiers, entire India responded, and your media kept reporting about Long March and politicians didn't visited Quetta bomb sites.

Samjhe nahee sirjee there priorities are bit diff ;)

:woot: = :usflag:

your media is such a waste that it doesn't even cover the sensitive issues when 150 lying dead on the roads and their relatives denying to bury them

what better do expect from such media houses

ya,of course we were in a bigger trouble.u were at heights,so we had a disadvantage.but we still beat you.
and the actors,actress thing,that is evidence enough that we love and respect our soldiers,and never disown them.

Our nation loved our army coz unlike PA, Indian Army has given heavy contribution in stability and development in democracy in India. Unlike PA Indian Army never allow the enemy ripped off the country in two parts. Thats why there is huge outcry in Indian public about our 2 soldiers death. In contrast you are still serving US even after obl raid, drone attacks and killing of 23 PA soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom