What's new

Dalai Lama's successor a Chinese agent in India?

If that was about Yuan being recovered,they recovered currencies of more than 20 nation's,Indian media only focused to specially highlight Chinese currency,I dont think he is a mole,seem's to me as a money launderer.

If that was about Yuan being recovered,they recovered currencies of more than 20 nation's,Indian media only focused to specially highlight Chinese currency,I dont think he is a mole,seem's to me as a money launderer.

Let's just wait and watch. Maybe there's more to this story than what is currently out in the media.

This is merely another case of Indian imagination gone wild. There is no such thing as a successor to the Dalai Lame who is still living. In Tibetan Buddhism the next Dalai Lama is found only upon the death of the present Dalai Lama through incarnation. As always, the Indian media has a curious way of connecting the imaginary dots.

This is merely another case of Indian imagination gone wild. There is no such thing as a successor to the Dalai Lame who is still living. In Tibetan Buddhism the next Dalai Lama is found only upon the death of the present Dalai Lama through incarnation. As always, the Indian media has a curious way of connecting the imaginary dots.

The next Dalai Lama is found from only a pool of people.

This guy is a very strong contender in that pool.

Why is that Chinese agents and spy are getting caught so easily..
3 in a row in month...:lol:

Chinese Better watch all James bond movies...:lol:

Top Tibetan monk raided by Indian police - Yahoo! News

In a twist late Friday, India's NDTV news chain reported Indian security officials planned to question the Karmapa over alleged Chinese links, saying the monk was suspected to be planning to set up a string of pro-Chinese monasteries.

The news station said security officials believed the Karmapa's escape as a 14-year-old from China had been "stage managed" by Beijing.
So, the Indian government is coordinating with Dalai Lama to quash any movement within Tibet exiles to reapproach with Beijing. In other words, the Indians are persecuting those Tibetans who do not agree with India's anti-China position! This is an act of war.

Together with arrests of Chinese nationals on trumped up "spy" charges, it shows Indian government is quickly moving to destabilize Tibet. It's likely Indian Army will start attacks on Chinese positions within months. There has already been gunfire exchanges along the Pakistani LOC.

This incident should be enough for Beijing to finally deliver airstrikes on New Delhi. Indian meddling in Tibetan affairs cannot be allowed!

Top Tibetan monk raided by Indian police - Yahoo! News

So, the Indian government is coordinating with Dalai Lama to quash any movement within Tibet exiles to reapproach with Beijing. In other words, the Indians are persecuting those Tibetans who do not agree with India's anti-China position! This is an act of war.

Together with arrests of Chinese nationals on trumped up "spy" charges, it shows Indian government is quickly moving to destabilize Tibet. It's likely Indian Army will start attacks on Chinese positions within months. There has already been gunfire exchanges along the Pakistani LOC.

This incident should be enough for Beijing to finally deliver airstrikes on New Delhi. Indian meddling in Tibetan affairs cannot be allowed!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::argh::argh:

One simple thing..

U CAN'T DO ANYTHING THING

Hmm................ First Three Spies caught at Nepal Border taking picture of BSF/ CRPF location & Strength. Then another Spy caught acting like a Press Reporter. and Now Carmapa Lama.

Hmm.............. I see a Secret Chain of Pearls getting revealed.

Back
Top Bottom