What's new

CWG 2010,Who will be better India or Pakistan?

What_tha

BANNED
Reaction score
My bet goes on India, boxers like Vijender Singh, Wrestlers like Sushil Kumar and the Indian Hockey team which had beaten Pakistan in the World cup supports my answer.
Whom do you support?
india-flag-waving-smile-animated.gif

CWG.bmp

India had 1 Gold and 2 Bronze. Pakistan had 0.

Its a question of who is worst among the bad lot.. Nice competition :lol:

Most of the Pakistanis are not even bothered about this game. Why do you have to come up with such threads to gain self pleasure?

Most of the Pakistanis are not even bothered about this game. Why do you have to come up with such threads to gain self pleasure?
I wonder if they aren't bothered why their nation is participating?
And you must stop posting comments to gain false "Thanks" ,stop being too much rational.It's just a friendly thread,dont take the Sh!t out of it

Yaar Wat_Tha..
Wat Tha **** is wrong wid u. Don't get me wrong but y r u starting such threads, abhi stadium bana nahi and u r starting comparison. n if u really wanna compare India, y don't u compare it Australia or some other country. Atleast please raise the standard of our country. :cheers:

Yaar Wat_Tha..
Wat Tha **** is wrong wid u. Don't get me wrong but y r u starting such threads, abhi stadium bana nahi and u r starting comparison. n if u really wanna compare India, y don't u compare it Australia or some other country. Atleast please raise the standard of our country. :cheers:
Stadium tayaar nahin toh, fir toh baton relay bhi nahin honi chahiye??
Stadiums will be prepared by jully 27,and this is a Pakistani forum, so i think it will be good to include Pak in a discussion for a healthy thread :what:

Back
Top Bottom