What's new

Creating A Thread

ameer219

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear Members/Adminstrators/Moderators

Recently I was trying to create a thread under the Economy Section. For some unkown reason, I was unable to , and it showed a "Page error not found 404".

If its a bug, I hope it would be fixed ASAP. Thank you!

Were you eventually able to? If its a one time thing, it could be an issue with your network at that precise time.

I faced the same, but after 2-3 tries, was able to post it.

I faced only once. after that, it's fine so far...

Last edited:
don't worry maine dum-darood parh ke phoonk diya hai

ab sab theek ho jaye ga :lol:

I have been trying to post this article since 2 days ago, but it didnt work still. Therefore I doubt it has anything to do with my network... Furthermore I keep trying to repost and refresh, but still unable to post it under the economy section

I have been trying to post this article since 2 days ago, but it didnt work still. Therefore I doubt it has anything to do with my network... Furthermore I keep trying to repost and refresh, but still unable to post it under the economy section

Post the same article in some other section and ask a member of staff to move to Economy section

If you are not able to post that article anywhere... I think i know the problem :rolleyes:

It still doesn't work Webby...:(

Sorry. Error 404: Page Not Found

I'm sorry, but the post or page you're looking for could not be found. It could be because of our recent re-design. Here are a couple of options that might help you.

* Use the search box in the upper right-hand corner.
* Try scrolling through the monthly archives to the right.
* Try scrolling through the categories at the top of the page.
* As a last resort, you can focus all your mental energy on what it is you're looking for, and it might magically appear on your screen (not likely though).

You can also take a look through our most recent posts. Perhaps you'll find what you're looking for there.

Zaki
Post the same article in some other section and ask a member of staff to move to Economy section

If you are not able to post that article anywhere... I think i know the problem

I cant even post on Social Forums, I wonder why....

Dear Members/Adminstrators/Moderators

Recently I was trying to create a thread under the Economy Section. For some unkown reason, I was unable to , and it showed a "Page error not found 404".

If its a bug, I hope it would be fixed ASAP. Thank you!

faced it twice today - then i gave up:cry:

Back
Top Bottom