What's new

Couple beheaded in public over love marriage

Dude...... I don't know which country you belong to........... yet, I'm sure that yours is more effed up........ so why not let's remove your country first and then we can talk about mine.........

This country needs to be removed from Earth

Honor killing!!!!! I dono how these people justify it......How can you kill your own child????? and behead them?????
we got those people in India too.. the punjab/haryana/western UP belt.

I think so called Honor killing is the bane of our sub continent. parents killing their own kids, despicable. .

Pakistani law means that even if a woman’s killer is convicted, her family is able to formally forgive the murderer. This means that families are able to nominate a family member to do the killing and then formally forgive them.
Dafaq:sick:

Pakistani law means that even if a woman’s killer is convicted, her family is able to formally forgive the murderer. This means that families are able to nominate a family member to do the killing and then formally forgive them.
:frown:
WTF

If such laws exists , dehati BCs will abuse this to no end.

I say amputate all limbs of such criminals. Dont kill em. Just make them incapable of any performing even the most basic function without someones help. And then let them live like that for the rest of their miserable lives.

They say who dies because of love is a shahiid, and God knows best.

May a great azab visit upon this nation........... where most of them can be wiped out in some sort of calamity.
I'm afraid the time foer a total wipeout of a qaum is over. But then agsin Pakistanis aren't putatively a qaum.

May that adhaab visit you first!

not TTP mentality
it does seem like it but thats the medieval time mentality which is called Gairut.. our part of the world.
the stoning of a pregnant woman in front of Lahore high court was another example.
couples or one of the partners have been hacked to death or shot by the family members of the couples in such cases. cutting off limbs is another example

and in order to help you with your shock I will also add that in our own culture, rapping the women of the rival tribe is also considered a very noble thing and the corpses of the rival men are not given any dignity of burial. they are mutilated or thrown off the cliffs or dragged by the vehicles. our great Akbar Bugti (the gracious recipient of Indian tax payer) also expressed great pleasure in practicing this age old Baloch custom.

In Punjab another thing that rivals do to each other is do Bhangra on the corpses and then violate the women or make them walk naked. the deranged parties also sometimes mutilate limbs (including sensitive body parts of both men and women) to make a statement.

the people who migrated from India into Pakistani Punjab suffered similar atrocities at the hands of Hindu and Sikh mobs and sometimes the trains only contained corpses .. I must say there was no discrimination in age or gender.

this sad incident shows that people will continue with their age old excuse of restoring family honor because there is no fear of the state and its justice system,

Even worse off is the fact that even educated people from tribal areas actually defend these century old inhumane practices such as karo kari, honour killing, walking on coals etc., even if they may be unable to support nude parading and gang raping on the orders of Jirga elders etc.

As a friend says to me, quite proudly:

"We are Pakistani for 60 years, Muslim for 1400 years and Baloch for 4000 years!"

I guess the above about sums it all up. Most unfortunately, the people sitting in the power corridors are some of the extreme beneficiaries of such barbaric and medieval practices and hence cannot afford to go against them.

Back
Top Bottom