What's new

Countries Ranked by Military Strength (2013)

Global Fire Power seems like one of those websites a cheap Indian would run... It looks like its run on $2 a month

@nForce and @Jade
Read the focking source Global Firepower Military Ranks - 2013
only conventional forces were under consideration!
And our alkhalid is better than merkava! BTW

Considering conventional forces only.Israel is a country that handled and successfully crushed the combined forces of three countries(two of them had very powerful armed forces at that time) as well combined forces of 9 other contributing nations in 1967.The same in 1973.They have a very strong base of homegrown technology and a good economy to support a prolonged war.The most important factor is they have a very strong airforce and equally good pilots against which the PAF doesnt hold a flag.The tanks will be useless if enemy has attained air superiority.They will be sitting ducks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Global Fire Power seems like one of those websites a cheap Indian would run... It looks like its run on $2 a month

Just from ads the globalfirepower website earns about $124/day.
Now compare that to defence.pk .It earns $863/day.

@nForce if you are trying to compare skills of pilots than it cant be done!
U know that!
Dont talk about Arabs they are the worst when it comes to competency!

@nForce if you are trying to compare skills of pilots than it cant be done!
U know that!
Dont talk about Arabs they are the worst when it comes to competency!
If you talk about defea ting a larger force! E.g Israel V.S ARABS
. Then we will talk about 1965 ! But you wont agree , it a long topic !

There are some sites that can evaluate the worth of the ads being posted there.I run a small website of my own.From my experience I can tell you,its pretty much accurate.
Try this

Thanks very much.

They are not going to buy Truck Load of Dedicated Servers with 100 IPs for your Fantasies of $5000/Month Bill Charges. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom