What's new

Countries Gold Reserves.

Iran gold reserves are more than India.that's a bit surprising.
You should add this reserves to Iran's jewerly reserves.the most valuable and largest jewerly collection in the world.

I would be surprised if you have less than us. You are a oil rich country isolated from mainstream..so the best bet is to hoard up your reserves as Gold.

that's not called as reserves,je*k.

sir,
i just asked him a question. if you can reply my question in a more civilized manner, i would be more happy.
thank you.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

did u count the jewels with chinese house wives?
sir,
no.i did not count the jewels with chinese house wives.

Private Indian holdings are over 18000 tons.. Dont know if that is correct.
thats almost true bro. indian household,specially the south indian ones hold a lot of gold.

a typical keralite bride!
p255018-Kerala_India-Indian_wedding.jpg

Stop posting marriage pics, guys!!

Point taken..its not that these are personal pics, its freely available on the net.

I just posted to show that 'Hum bhi kissise kum nahin' when it comes to gold consumption.

any Pakistani know the estimate of Pakistanis house hold reserve? and the total production and import by pakistan?

I have a question
country reserves are pure gold
but here in Iran if you want to buy jewels the norm is to buy gold with purity of 18/24
in western countries the norm is 12/24 - 13/24 . I wonder what's the purity of the gold
that these brides are using ?

I have a question
country reserves are pure gold
but here in Iran if you want to buy jewels the norm is to buy gold with purity of 18/24
in western countries the norm is 12/24 - 13/24 . I wonder what's the purity of the gold
that these brides are using ?

Mostly 22 carats...

The Top 5 Gold Producing Countries

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/02/03/0203205648245.JPG

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

please come, India buy more from China :rolleyes:

No gold for India, domestic demand in 1 quarter surpasses our gold production for the entire year. It would also be extremely foolish to export even an ounce of gold. Whoever exports gold from China should be shot.

Back
Top Bottom