What's new

Counter Revolution by Imran Khan

R2D2

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Counter revolution by Imran Khan and his allies has started. I am beginning to think IK is the better option for Islam. This is like the riddle of taking the lion, the goat and grass across the river.

Counter revolution by Imran Khan and his allies has started. I am beginning to think IK is the better option for Islam. This is like the riddle of taking the lion, the goat and grass across the river.

learn the religion to the side - this is about politics and Pakistan's political future ..

It can be said to Imran Khan's favor that he is a fighter and will not give up.

which revolution bhai, kuch batao to sahi aiwain thread khol di aur paheli ka hawala de diya....

Dissolution of Punjab Assembly looks like the start of counter revolution.
I think its IK just hoping for early elections, but ECP cant and wont do anything.

revolution, Should have started on the streets, but people always came out and listen to his same lecture just to be sent back home.

IK is not capable of any revolution, just my POV.

I think its IK just hoping for early elections, but ECP cant and wont do anything.

revolution, Should have started on the streets, but people always came out and listen to his same lecture just to be sent back home.

IK is not capable of any revolution, just my POV.

THANK YOU! Exactly!

Back
Top Bottom