What's new

Could a Untied Africa be a potential superpower that rivals China, Us, etc.

GameSparta500

New Recruit

Reaction score
if all of Africa united, they could be a potential superpower and rival China, Us, Europe etc. etc.

agree or disagree

even if they are united but still they would require 30-40 years to become superpower by that time us and china would be way ahead

Rather than uniting, Africa at the moment seems to be dividing. Look at North and South Sudan for instance.

The Western colonialists didn't know what they were doing when they drew the national lines in Africa, they drew arbitrary lines that cut apart ethnic and cultural groups and stuck them with enemy groups. Look at the Tutsis and the Hutus killing each other in the Rawandan genocide for instance.

Look at a map of Africa, it looks like some Western colonialist just took a ruler and drew some straight lines.

of course its the white man's fault...... all other races are peaceful and the white man is just the devil.. right

No, I wouldn't say that.

China faced the worst atrocities at the hands of the Japanese colonialists, and they certainly weren't white people.

But they had nothing to do with Africa.

its totally wrong to blame westerners for everything . they left asia and africamore 50 years ago. now we have independent countries but still we are fighting with each other. we should not blame others for our own mistakes.

Well Who would lead Africa ? African Union was just for Show Only real person who wanted a united africa Gaddafi heck gaddafi loved Blacks more then he did Arabs, no one left to Lead United Africa other then South Africa however don't see that in a long run.

It could be if it was united.

Its just geographic border lines but Europe isnt even united.

Africa has a lot of infighting problems like berbers and arabs , christians and muslims , Tribes , Arabs and Blacks etc.

Personally i think leaders of africa should sit together and create new border lines.

**** NO
They just don't have what it takes for some reason

Look at history, every race and nation has had its glory days. Nothing comes to my mind when it comes to Africa (cept Egypt but they're more Asian than African and they are the exception). No civilization, no empires, no nothing.

It could be if it was united.

Its just geographic border lines but Europe isnt even united.

Africa has a lot of infighting problems like berbers and arabs , christians and muslims , Tribes , Arabs and Blacks etc.

Personally i think leaders of africa should sit together and create new border lines.

Europe is alot more united, Africa's Problem don't go away that fast look at all the aid sent to them yet more corruption, more disease, etc etc I've Read UK gave 1 billion in Aid to an African Country and the leader spent the Money on his personal Airplane and luxury Items.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

And in a United Africa you won't see the North African Arab-Berbers Joining the Rest of Africa they very Much are likely to Join the ME.

Egypt is the Strongest Country in Africa yet it will not join Africa it will has become apart of the Middle East now.
These countries won't join a United Africa hence there can be no United Africa the North most parts want to be apart of the Greater Arab/Middle East Region.

map_africa_northern_01.gif

**** NO
They just don't have what it takes for some reason

Look at history, every race and nation has had its glory days. Nothing comes to my mind when it comes to Africa (cept Egypt but they're more Asian than African and they are the exception). No civilization, no empires, no nothing.

Egypt , Carthage , Kush , Akxum some of the berber/muslim empires 1 of which conquered spain were all powerful.

Africa was away from the trade routes and also had a lack of domesticated animals and grass does not grow well there(weat etc)

Also there was no large rivers in deeper africa like the Tigris , Nile , Indus , Yellow river and the Yangtze River this is where civilization started.

Egypt , Carthage , Kush , Akxum some of the berber/muslim empires 1 of which conquered spain were all powerful.

Africa was away from the trade routes and also had a lack of domesticated animals and grass does not grow well there(weat etc)

Also there was no large rivers in deeper africa like the Tigris , Nile , Indus , Yellow river and the Yangtze River this is where civilization started.

Sure maybe in the future Africa will be a lot more united however the northern Part will want noting to do with hence stick to the Greater Middle East/Arab Areas. They will not Join United Africa.

map_africa_northern_01.gif

Back
Top Bottom