What's new

Costa Diadema under construction - the greatest italian liner ever build

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
The Costa Diadema is currently build in Venice from the italian yard Fincantieri for Costa Cruise Lines.

She is 306 meters long and 36 meters wide. With a tonnage of 132,000 brt she will be the largest evssel ever operated and build from italy.

Watch this video please that shows her in the yard of Fincantieri now:

My girl and i booked a suite for the maiden voyage which starts at 8th november. I must say i´m very excited. I did soem cruises before with my parents and its always great...but thats my first maiden voyage. We will even be there when the ship has her naming ceremony.

When finished she will be looking like this:

45126d1355220217-costa-diadema-484171_203319556471746_203862951_n.jpg

We had a cruise on the Costa Fascinosa last september in the eastern med and it was awesome. We had our own butler and whirlpool at the balcony. I´m always fascinated about the size and power of this incredible machines.

Looks beautiful , But Italy has bad record when it comes to Cruise .

Looks beautiful , But Italy has bad record when it comes to Cruise .

What are you talking about? Almost all cruise ships worldwide are build in italy at Fincantieri. For Carnical. Costa, Princess Cruises, P&O, Cunard, MSC.

The most sucessfull cruiseline in the world are italian. Costa and MSC. Italy has a long tradition to build awesome ships. Just look back to the Rex and Conte di Savoia.

If you talk about the Costa Concordia you shoulw know the facts. A ship with 4500 people on board crashs because the captain made mistakes and suffers gigantic damage. The damage of concordia is 30 times larger than the damage of Titanic. Yet she stays stable for hours and almost all people can escape. 30 death is tragic but not much for this size.

You say 30 death in 66 years history (costa operates since 1948) gives a bad repution? You must be kidding. What is Air India then with hundreds of death? A death trap? The british Cunard line has 9800 death accumulated in her history.

Thanks god people know this and Costas business was not affected from this accident. The line is booked out and even made a record profit this year.

Lol, I just successfully Trolled you . Its a beautiful Cruise . And AIr India is not a cruise liner :lol:

The Costa Diadema is currently build in Venice from the italian yard Fincantieri for Costa Cruise Lines.

She is 306 meters long and 36 meters wide. With a tonnage of 132,000 brt she will be the largest evssel ever operated and build from italy.

Watch this video please that shows her in the yard of Fincantieri now:

My girl and i booked a suite for the maiden voyage which starts at 8th november. I must say i´m very excited. I did soem cruises before with my parents and its always great...but thats my first maiden voyage. We will even be there when the ship has her naming ceremony.

When finished she will be looking like this:

45126d1355220217-costa-diadema-484171_203319556471746_203862951_n.jpg

We had a cruise on the Costa Fascinosa last september in the eastern med and it was awesome. We had our own butler and whirlpool at the balcony. I´m always fascinated about the size and power of this incredible machines.

Costa Atlantica is my fav till now but I hope this one is a notch above it. :-)

My bro is working for costa.He was also on the maiden trip of costa Concordia.

Thats cool man. I hope he likes it. I heared Costa has very fair working conditions. Sure its hard work but Costa is one of the rare cases where a shipping line sails under the italian flag and pays its workers italianw ages. Most lines sail under Panama or Nassau and because of this their crew has almsot no rights.

Back
Top Bottom